Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Autodrome St-Eustache sold to Labrosse  (Read 2780 times)

Offline racewoman

• Series Owner
  • He has my whole heart
Autodrome St-Eustache sold to Labrosse
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »
Par Éric Descarries

According to some very reliable sources, Quebec promoter Alan Labrosse would take over l'Autodrome St-Eustache, a very popular 4/10 mile oval combined to a road race circuit close to Montreal.

The official announcement should be made on Saturday November 24 when l'Autodrome will have its annual banquet.

Labrosse is also manager of Quebec drivers Andrew Ranger, NASCAR Canadian Tire's first champ and Champ Car driver Alex Tagliani. Tagliani still doesn't have a seat in Champ Car for the upcoming season but has expressed the wish to drive a NASCAR Canadian Tire car as often as his schedule will allow in 2008.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6989.msg36599#msg36599
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:54:31 PM by racewoman »
I will fix the coolant lines...you pick up the supper! Careful watching me cook may give you a heart attack ;)

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Autodrome St-Eustache sold to Labrosse
« on: November 24, 2007, 12:52:48 PM »

Offline Nascar Cummi Pro Truck 24

• Race Fan
Re: Autodrome St-Eustache sold to Labrosse
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 02:36:38 PM »
 :)Good news
It's confirmed that Mr Labrosse has purchased Autodrome St-Eustache
With his experience in the field of racing will be a plus for the industry and racing teams and family's in Quebec and Ontario.

Good Luck Mr Labrosse

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6989.msg38097#msg38097
Nascar Cummins Pro Truck 24 Track and Provincial Champions Autodrome St-Eustache

HTML ezBlock

site
stats