Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: South Buxton Fall Shootout  (Read 1912 times)

Offline choirguy

• Series Owner
South Buxton Fall Shootout
« on: September 25, 2011, 02:18:37 AM »
Ok  So I might get A Few people Pissed Off Here But O WELL  South Buxton Sucks  Ok First Food Sucks 2nd Washrooms Really SUCKKA 2 PORTA JOHNS  Ya OK For all the People Come ON! Good thing for the Fence.And the track crew O MY GOD they should go back to training a Big Waist of time to get the messes cleaned upa.  Caution Laps I'm Sleepy Oh the water left at the bottom of the track Hmm  Oh hang on I don't think the Fence would stop a Wheel Barrel let alone a Car Thank God For The Big O. Good Some what racing 27 mods 18 late models Better then sitting at Home

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=14350.msg97948#msg97948
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 02:32:48 AM by choirguy »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

South Buxton Fall Shootout
« on: September 25, 2011, 02:18:37 AM »

Offline mike32

• Series Owner
  • Last of the Time Lords
Re: South Buxton Fall Shootout
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 03:06:11 PM »
Kev-it's too bad too when you consider this show used to be a fairly big late model show and now the emphasis seems to be on the UMP mods which paid $3000 to win the feature vs $2000 for the late models. I found it interesting how many local late models (that run ODLM for example) did not participate. Kudos to the driver from Wisconsin who made the long tow. I believe he won the lm race  5 yrs ago or so when it paid  considerably more and UMP points were awarded.
 I haven't been there for a few years but the place definitely has to get spruced up to attract the asphalt crowd from London who are used to good spectator amenities. Port a potties will scare the female side of racing families away for sure. New promoters this season seem to be going in the right direction (like booking an ODLM show). Time to bring the facilities into this century. Sponsors want to be wined and dined and not have to pick splinters out of their behinds all night. JMO

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=14350.msg97963#msg97963
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:08:36 PM by mike32 »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats