Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: JASON WHITE JUMPS BACK INTO PINTY’S SERIES  (Read 4166 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
JASON WHITE JUMPS BACK INTO PINTY’S SERIES
« on: May 05, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »

May 4, 2018. Veteran racer Jason White of Sun Peaks, BC is returning to the NASCAR Pinty’s Series for 2018 in his familiar #21 Powder Ventures Excavating machine.  White is embarking on an ambitious program of oval tracks, road course and temporary street circuits as he looks to make a bigger splash in 2018.   

The 2018 season opener is where White will make his return in the #21 Powder Ventures Excavating car on the famed road course at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park.  “I love this track” said White “and I can’t think of a better place to kick of the season at a place that’s so challenging and I’ve had success at with a sixth place finish” he added.

Also part of the 2018 program for the #21 Powder Ventures Excavating team are events at Jukasa Motor Speedway near Hamilton, ON and Wyant Group Raceway in Saskatoon, SK and the Toronto Indy.  “I’m really excited to return to Jukasa speedway, I really am impressed with what Alex Nagy and his group have done and I hope to perform well at Canada’s new gem of motorsports.  These are all tracks that I’ve also run well, we wanted to put together a program that gave us a chance to succeed at each of he races we’re running” he explained.

White’s racing history in the Pinty’s series goes back to its establishment in 2007.  He ran full time for a number of years before business and family commitments limited his racing endeavors to only a handful of races the past few seasons.
With such a diverse line up of racetracks White has chosen to partner with two different teams to provide the best possible equipment for the #21 Powder Ventures Excavating car. At CTMP and Toronto will be prepped by Rob McConnell’s South Coast Racing. 

On the ovals the #21 Powder Ventures ride will come from the DJK Racing stable.  “They do a great job and I know we’ll be competitive,” said White.

DJ Kennington is equally pleased to have White back working with his group.  “Jason’s a terrific guy, always positive and it’s great to have him back with our team. We’ve had some good results in the past and we’re expecting more of that for him and our team” said Kennington.

Jason White opens his season in the #21 Powder Ventures Excavating Dodge on the Victoria Day Weekend Speedfest at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park May 20th.  Other scheduled events include both races at Jukasa Motor Speedway, the doubleheader event at Wyant Group Raceway and the Pinty’s Grand Prix at the Toronto Indy. More events may be added to the schedule. 

To keep up with the latest news about Jason White and the #21Powder Ventures team follow Jason on twitter for the latest updates @racinjasonwhite and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RacinJasonWhite

Photo: Jason White’s #21 Powder Ventures machine on track.

Photo Credit: Ashley McCubbin

Disclaimer:  This message is intended strictly for information purposes only and in no way compels or implies any commercial offer.  Should no longer wish to receive them you may click unsubscribe below to be removed from this list.

Prepared by TL Sports & Entertainment, todd@tlsportsent.com(239) 961-2618

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=25955.msg118522#msg118522
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: May 05, 2018, 04:10:25 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats