Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: D.J.Kennington Running Dover  (Read 13436 times)

Offline racefanincanada

• Pit Crew
Re: D.J.Kennington Running Dover
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »
I meant get lost, and I apologize to everyone for my language, but enough is enough of this guy. I cannot believe anyone could be as negative as he is.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25487#msg25487

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »

Offline Pinecrest

• King of Canadian Racing Online
  • Series Owner
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2007, 10:16:03 AM »
Pinecrest, you are the most disrespectful, unknowledgable 'fan' I have ever seen. Do everyone a favour and ************!

As I have said everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to yours however I do think my wife would disagree with your opinion on my sexual preference.  Being part of teams that have won ten Canadian stock car track championships  Four CASCAR races one CART race and a 4th in the Indianpolis 500 to name a some of the accomplishments I have garnered along the way I think I have acquired a bit of knowledge about racing over the years . Perhaps you would care to list some of your accomplishments over the years racefanincanada and we could compare . You would do much better to challenge my opinions with facts and complete coherent sentences rather then childish personal attacks . It  would seem that you and your ilk are put off the most by my candor and that you cannot dispute my facts .

Returning this thread to the discussion at hand I would have thought DJ would have run better in the Ganassi cars they purchased then 5 laps down and I am sure DJ feels the same way . As far as the  previous quality of the Macdonald cars I think that Donnie Neuenbergers best finish of 38th in the equipment and the fact that DJ chose not to campaign them speaks for its self.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25488#msg25488
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 06:29:26 PM by Greasemonkey »
The opinions expressed here are mine and not necessarily those of CRO or its other members , but should be .

Offline blaneyfan

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »
Re-read the thread dude, you started out by complaining that it was MacDonald's equipment, then "woops I'm wrong about that, better change my complaint", then you start in on something else, because of course all you have to do is purchase an old car from a mid-pack team to be able to run with the Roush, Gibbs, RCR, and the KHI cars right.
 DJ might better forget about it and pack it in if he couldn't get it done with those cars as a rookie to the track. ::)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25489#msg25489
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:04:13 AM by blaneyfan »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2007, 10:55:36 AM »

Offline Pinecrest

• Series Owner
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2007, 12:56:53 PM »
Re-read the thread dude, you started out by complaining that it was MacDonald's equipment, then "woops I'm wrong about that, better change my complaint", then you start in on something else, because of course all you have to do is purchase an old car from a mid-pack team to be able to run with the Roush, Gibbs, RCR, and the KHI cars right.
 DJ might better forget about it and pack it in if he couldn't get it done with those cars as a rookie to the track. ::)

You may want to brush up on your reading comprehension as I stated not complained that Macdonalds Busch equipment is junk ( which it is ) and is the reason I would guess that DJ is not running it . To call Ganassi stuff mid pack would be inaccurate to say the least since his Busch stuff has finished in the top 10 in  points the two prior seasons along with 2 wins 23 to 5s and 44 top 10s and that is not counting this year.

If you think DJ should "pack it in" after a poor outing at Dover that would be your opinion not mine but I doubt last of cars left running and 5 laps down is what DJ or Macdonald racing was shooting for .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25494#msg25494
The opinions expressed here are mine and not necessarily those of CRO or its other members , but should be .

Offline blaneyfan

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2007, 01:04:47 PM »
for christ sake, they also have Cup Drivers, Cup Crews, Cup support, How much of this does MacDonald racing get? Do you honestly believe he had a car as good as Montoya, for example?
 If you think they are on par with the other cars I mentioned, which have been the dominate teams, then you keep on believing that. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

EDIT: You are right on one point, I'm sure DJ wanted more out of the race, I'm sure he wanted to win it, but I'm also sure he is at least somewhat realistic in what they should expect.

Anyway, I'm done with you, carry on in your depressing little world.

Again, Atta boy DJ,

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25495#msg25495
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:07:11 PM by blaneyfan »

Offline Pinecrest

• Series Owner
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2007, 03:37:35 PM »
for christ sake, they also have Cup Drivers, Cup Crews, Cup support, How much of this does MacDonald racing get? Do you honestly believe he had a car as good as Montoya, for example?
 If you think they are on par with the other cars I mentioned, which have been the dominate teams, then you keep on believing that. You are entitled to your own opinions but not your own facts.

I know that Keller Ambrose Hamilton Krisiloff and Leffler don't have Cup crews but all managed to finish several laps ahead of DJ and I think Macdonald Motorsports would very much resent your insinuation that they were the cause of DJ being 5 laps down at the end , For the record the facts are what they are and do not belong to anyone but feel free to throw one in every now and again for a change.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25496#msg25496

Offline Mobil1fan

• Series Owner
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2007, 03:52:13 PM »

I know that Keller Ambrose Hamilton Krisiloff and Leffler don't have Cup crews but all managed to finish several laps ahead of DJ and I think Macdonald Motorsports would very much resent your insinuation that they were the cause of DJ being 5 laps down at the end , For the record the facts are what they are and do not belong to anyone but feel free to throw one in every now and again for a change.
Just for argument's sake:
Keller - experience, newer equipment
Ambrose - Cup ties to his equipment (Wood Brothers)
Krisiloff - More Busch/ARCA experience
Leffler - Toyota "A-team" equipment, over 7 years of experience in Busch/Cup

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25497#msg25497

Offline Pinecrest

• Series Owner
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2007, 03:56:51 PM »
 All very valid points mobil1fan  but I am not sure there is 5 laps difference there .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25498#msg25498

Offline Mobil1fan

• Series Owner
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2007, 04:15:24 PM »
I'd nail it to inexperience on DJ's part there (spinning in Q probably had a huge effect on how he raced) and something mechanical (I know they had to do a green-flag stop right near the beginning), but I wouldn't have been surprised to see him finish behind 3 out of the 4 even if he was in lead-lap equipment. Keller's got tons of experience at Dover and statistically does well there, Ambrose was top-10 quick all weekend long and Leffler has the best Toyota equipment in the Busch field...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25499#msg25499

Offline Pinecrest

• Series Owner
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2007, 05:06:00 PM »
I'd nail it to inexperience on DJ's part there (spinning in Q probably had a huge effect on how he raced) and something mechanical (I know they had to do a green-flag stop right near the beginning), but I wouldn't have been surprised to see him finish behind 3 out of the 4 even if he was in lead-lap equipment. Keller's got tons of experience at Dover and statistically does well there, Ambrose was top-10 quick all weekend long and Leffler has the best Toyota equipment in the Busch field...

There are a few things you say that I may disagree with but your argument is at lest as valid as mine and  since we are all just expressing opinions here and  I have said what I think there is really no reason to repeat it .  I would point out to those who's post ends with "your a fag " this is how you do it .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25501#msg25501

Offline Mobil1fan

• Series Owner
« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2007, 05:25:59 PM »

There are a few things you say that I may disagree with but your argument is at lest as valid as mine and  since we are all just expressing opinions here and  I have said what I think there is really no reason to repeat it .  I would point out to those who's post ends with "your a fag " this is how you do it .
What do you disagree with? I'll dig around to see how many laps DJ lost in the pits, but I think they would've been on pace to be one or two laps down at the end of the day...Let's see how he does at Nashville this week without the Cup drivers in the show...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25502#msg25502

Offline Needforspeed003

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2007, 08:26:28 PM »
I havebeen a member of this site for a few months now and am not one to go on the personal here however I am getting sick of the comments made by you MR.PINECREST.

First of I would like  to state  The equipment DJ is using in the bush searies is a year old and several races now it is NOT up to current Gannassi cars so it by no means is top of the line it is good solid equipment to gain seat time and experience in  furthur ore he is not using evernham hendrick ect engine there for i will wager he is slightly down on power and being a privatly funded team I bet they are taking it easy on engine and not spinning as much RPM  due to the price of replacing it. 

Furthur more the point you need to understand the most if he only made 1 lap he had accomplised more that 95% of racers in the world can ever dream of .

you state a list of drivers taht he should have beat of that group of  drivers take a little look how many of them have made laps around these track DJ is seeing for the first time that  are nowere close to comparing to any tracks the cascar seriesr have ever been on .

and last but not least you state you have 4 cascar races experience one cart race and a 4th at indy  plus many more accomplishments i would say you have a lack of experience and knowledge  why aret you there any more ? I would wager it on no one can put up with you .  4 cascar races that is a joke  one cart race proably finished last and a 4th at indy would have been because 5 cars started you really need to grow up act like a man and if you dont support this young candain tallent keep it to yourself .
You need to get alot of facts in line  and from what i have seen you are so far off the pace you would just be getting to the track now...

one last point to ponder have you ever thoguht of this DJ's team has 2 cars if he wrecks them taht is  less races he can compete in  if even the slower cars in BUSH wreck they have either A a shop full of cars or B a little bit of sponsorship income to help compensate the repairs.

sorry for the ran i am sick of pinecrests negativity and lact of fact it has turrned this site from one of my favorites to something i just check by on now becase of his constant put downs and insults.. now dude you can insult my spelling and grammer all you want  that might be up to your speed.

congrats DJ on acomplising a goal most never get the chance to try.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25506#msg25506
"Snobs may dismiss pushrods as "dinosaur-era" but when GM is building small-blocks
that makes more power, are more fuel efficient, and are lighter, smaller and
cheaper than equivalent overhead-cam V8 engines,who's really the fool?"-HotRod Magizine

Offline marcisfan

• Track Owner
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2007, 10:59:00 PM »
Pinecrest, you are the most disrespectful, unknowledgable 'fan' I have ever seen. Do everyone a favour and ************!

As I have said everyone is entitled to their opinion and you are entitled to yours however I do think my wife would disagree with your opinion on my sexual preference.  Being part of teams that have won ten Canadian stock car track championships  Four CASCAR races one CART race and a 4th in the Indianpolis 500 to name a some of the accomplishments I have garnered along the way I think I have acquired a bit of knowledge about racing over the years . Perhaps you would care to list some of your accomplishments over the years racefanincanada and we could compare . You would do much better to challenge my opinions with facts and complete coherent sentences rather then childish personal attacks . It  would seem that you and your ilk are put off the most by my candor and that you cannot dispute my facts .

Returning this thread to the discussion at hand I would have thought DJ would have run better in the Ganassi cars they purchased then 5 laps down and I am sure DJ feels the same way . As far as the  previous quality of the Macdonald cars I think that Donnie Neuenbergers best finish of 38th in the equipment and the fact that DJ chose not to campaign them speaks for its self.

Hmmm, you think that Donnie Neuenbergers best finish of 38th speaks for itself, however wouldn't Kevin Lepage's best finish of 9th in one of Randy's car's in 2005 also speak for itself?  And before you say it, 19 cars finished on the lead lap of the Charlotte race where Kevin finished 9th

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25509#msg25509
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:10:02 PM by marcisfan »

Offline delo91

• Race Fan
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
I think DJ did a nice job of staying out of trouble and he got a decent finish out of it. At this point I think that is the primary goal for DJ. Log laps and stay out of trouble. Maybe if he pushed a little harder he might have finished a little better but he might have ended up like Sorenson,Gilliland, and Regan Smith.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25514#msg25514

Offline blaneyfan

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2007, 10:51:47 AM »
I'm glad to see that more folks think he did a decent job.

Cheers

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6105.msg25516#msg25516

HTML ezBlock

site
stats