Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: ADRIAN STAHLE TAKES 4TH WIN WITH LUCAS OIL CAN-AM MIDGETS  (Read 1022 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
ADRIAN STAHLE TAKES 4TH WIN WITH LUCAS OIL CAN-AM MIDGETS
« on: September 14, 2015, 07:54:15 AM »

For Immediate Release
Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets
Full Throttle Speedway, Varney, ON
September 13, 2015
by Cindy Lorenz

Photo by Paul Husby
Top Three at Full Throttle Speedway, Darren McLennan 2nd, Winner Adrian Stahle, Ryan Fraser 3rd

Adrian Stahle returned to the scene of his very first win in 2012 in his 'Rookie Year' with the Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets and on Saturday night took home the Winners Trophy for the fourth time this season. Full Throttle Speedway was the place and Stahle felt right at home from the first practice lap. This tricky 1/4 mile very high banked speedway takes some getting use to, but Stahle was up to the task. After taking the checkered flag in this 25 lap feature race Stahle said, "First thing I need to do is thank my Dad for all his help, Paul Husby and Brandon Hauck for everything they do to get me this win, and my sponsors, Can-Am Fabrication, Bell Cartage, LARCA Custom Machining and of course series sponsor Lucas Oil. I want to give a special 'shout out' to something close to my heart, organizations that are helping to find a cure for Cystic Fibrosis, thank you for continuing your fight to end this disease."

Stahle lined up in the pole position for the start of the race with Ryan Fraser alongside as they went to green. Fraser took the lead with Stahle running on the outside not giving up an inch. One more lap and Stahle went to the point followed by Fraser, Darren McLennan, Barry Dunn and Rob Neely. Running laps in the low 12 second range, Stahle began to stretch his lead over the remainder of the field. Fraser and McLennan were running strong in second and third as Dunn and Neely battled for fourth place. Five laps in McLennan grabbed second place from Fraser as Dunn and Neely continued their fight for  position. The field remained in position lap after lap as these evenly matched cars ran strong as Stahle held command. With no cautions, the 25 lap feature event went quickly and the cars crossed the finish line in less than 6 minutes. The top three cars (Stahle, McLennan and Fraser) stopped at the start/finish line for their interviews with Stahle having the biggest grin.

Heats were won by Neely and McLennan. In the 'hot laps' before the feature race began, a scary wreck occurred as Tyler Turnbull had his throttle become stuck wide open and he went up the high banking in turn one and into the fence. He was not injured, a testament to the strong way these cars are built.

The Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets return to Flamboro Speedway next Saturday, September 19th, for their next to final race. The final race for the Championship will be at the "Fall Velocity Show' at Sunset Speedway on September 26th.

Final Finish for the Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets at Full Throttle Speedway on September 12th was...1. ADRIAN STAHLE, 2. Darren McLennan, 3. Ryan Fraser, 4. Barry Dunn, 5. Rob Neely, 6. Mack DeMan, 7. Darren Dryden, 8. Brandon Zavarella, 9. James Marche (R), 10.Steve Murdock (R). DNS...Craig Pitchell and Tyler Turnbull.

Top Ten in Drivers Points for the Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets as of September 12th are...1. MACK DEMAN...2013, 2. Ryan Fraser...1905, 3. Darren McLennan...1864, 4. Rob Neely...1862, 5. Brandon Zavarella...1769, 6. Tyler Turnbull...1659, 7. Barry Dunn...1643, 8. Adrian Stahle...1616, 9. James Marche (R)...1521, 10. Todd Cresswell...1473.

For more information on the Lucas Oil Can-Am Midgets contact Cindy Lorenz at clorenz74@yahoo.com

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=21949.msg114472#msg114472
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: September 14, 2015, 07:54:15 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats