Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: F2000 BATTLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN FULL SWING AS SERIES  (Read 1437 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
F2000 BATTLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN FULL SWING AS SERIES
« on: July 16, 2015, 06:45:56 AM »
BATTLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN FULL SWING AS SERIES
HEADS TO INAUGURAL BAY OF QUINTE GRAND PRIX

TORONTO, ON (July 15, 2015) – The inaugural Bay of Quinte Grand Prix promises excitement and intrigue in the F2000 Canada Championship as the battle for the title heats up between two of the country’s most promising racing talents.

Chase Pelletier of Brampton, Ontario, and Nathan Blok of Pembroke, Ontario, are separated by just six points – Pelletier’s 354 to Blok’s 348 – as the series heads to Shannonville Motorsport Park for two full days of action this weekend, July 18 and 19.

The Bay of Quinte Grand Prix, the first motorsport event of its kind in the Belleville region, is set to play host to F2000 Canada and its sister series, the Toyo Tires F1600 Championship, as well as six more competition classes – including a full field of vintage cars – surrounded by a weekend-long festival atmosphere.

"I'm really excited about this coming weekend at Shannonville,” says Pelletier. “I haven't raced there before, but it looks like a circuit that really suits my driving style. The Formula 2000 championship is very competitive, and I'm expecting a challenging weekend with great racing while defending my lead in this championship."

“I can’t wait to see what the weekend has in store at the first-ever Bay of Quinte Grand Prix,” adds Jason Sharpe, promoter of the event and of F2000 Canada. “Excitement and momentum have been building for weeks thanks to the excellent support of the Bay of Quinte Region and businesses in the area.”

Tickets are still available for the event at a cost of $20 for a single day or $30 for two-day admission. Further details and purchase information can be found at bayofquintegp.com.

SERIES CONTACT: Jason Sharpe, (416) 557-5451 or jasons@movemotorsports.com, Twitter: @jasonsharpe

If photographs are required please contact Jason Sharpe (416) 557-5451 or jasons@movemotorsports.com

Photo by Michael Haley

The F2000 Canada Championship is the premiere wings and slicks series in Ontario, sanctioned by CASC Ontario Region and proudly supported by Hoosier Tire, Stäubli, Lincoln Electric, and Move Motorsports Management. The series is comprised of a six event, double-header format and competes at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, Shannonville Motorsport Park and Calabogie Motorsports Park.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=21512.msg114011#msg114011
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

F2000 BATTLE FOR CHAMPIONSHIP IN FULL SWING AS SERIES
« on: July 16, 2015, 06:45:56 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats