Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Phil Potts Reveals 2017 Fowl Mood Racing Late Model At Motorama  (Read 1051 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Phil Potts Reveals 2017 Fowl Mood Racing Late Model At Motorama

TORONTO, Ont. – March 10, 2017 – Phil Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing Team are excited to reveal their 2017 Longhorn Chassis Pro Late Model at the Brighton Speedway booth as part of the Motorama Custom Car and Motorsports Expo at the International Centre in Toronto, Ont. from March 10-12.

The reigning Brighton Speedway Pro Late Model track champion will once again campaign his familiar No.29 at the Eastern Ontario Track in 2017. Potts will attempt to defend his championship title with support from Vanderlaan Building Products, Brighton Recycling, Indewey Excavating, Bay Marine, On Time Body and Graphic and Crown Design.

“I’m excited, but now we’ve got to defend something that we worked all of last year to get,” Potts said. “I guess we’ll go in with the same mindset as last year, to finish well every night. The competition level is only going to be tougher again this year.”

Pennsylvania’s Crow Design produced the graphics for Potts’ No.29 which features an electric yellow and new marketing partner for the 2017 season. In addition to returning sponsors Vanderlaan Building Products, Brighton Recycling and Indewey Excavating, Potts and the Fowl Mood Racing Team are excited to welcome Bay Marine of Trenton, Ontario to their team for the upcoming season.

“I like having new people on board,” Potts said. “Bay Marine is already a sponsor at the track so I’m glad to have them helping us out.”

Potts is eager to race on the Brighton clay when the track hosts its 50th Season Opener on Saturday, April 29.  This weekend’s Motorama Custom Car and Motorsports Expo will only add to the excitement.

“The off-season this year was enjoyable, but now I’m like everybody else. It’s time to warm up and go race,” Potts said. “This weekend will be the same. You’ll get talking to other guys and it gets the juices going.”

Following this weekend’s event Potts and his team are excited to get back in the shop and continue preparation for testing in mid-April.

“We basically just have to lube the car and go over it with a fine-tooth comb,” Potts said. “There isn’t anything too stressful because, luckily, the car never saw any real damage last year. There’s a few weeks worth of work left to do.”

The Fowl Mood Racing Team’s No.29 will be on display in the Brighton Speeway booth at Motorama all weekend long. Potts will be on hand Saturday to sign autographs and participate in the Short Track Night of Champions.

For additional event information, including show times and admission prices, visit www.motoramashow.com.

SEASON STATS

Phil Potts – 0 Starts: 0 Wins, 0 Top-5s, 0 Top-10s

FOWL MOOD MEDIA
Facebook: facebook.com/FowlMoodRaceTeam
Twitter: @FowlMoodRacing.

The Fowl Mood Race Team’s 2017 season is supported by several dedicated corporate sponsors, including Vanderlaan Building Products, Brighton Recycling, Indewey Excavating, Bay Marine, On Time Body and Graphic and Crow Design.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=23563.msg116128#msg116128
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats