Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release Sunday 07 October, 2018  (Read 595 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release
Sunday 07 October, 2018

Bathurst 1000 - Race

Warm-up: 10th (Fastest Lap: 2:05.7656)
Race: FIRST
Championship: Fourth (2,787 points)

Craig Lowndes (#888) - Holden Commodore ZB

“What an amazing finish! To have all the problems we had earlier in the week and then for us to bounce back as a team was really good. I couldn't have asked for anything more to really have the track come to me at the end and for us it really was an incredible finish. I've never had such a big gap on the last lap to be able to enjoy it. Towards the end, your mind's thinking anything can happen. I started to smell rubber and thought something could be wrong, but it was (Tim) Slade. The crowd was immense, but Richo (Steven Richards) did a fantastic job and what an amazing finish to a great race."

Steven Richards

"Unbelievable, words cannot describe what's just happened. I'm just stunned! We know at this place anything can happen, but we've had a tough weekend on our side of the garage and when it came to it the boys really dug deep. There's been a lot of stress, but we just knuckled down and got on with it and this is an absolute credit to the Autobarn Lowndes Racing team. This win is really special to have the kids here. They thought it was a good luck charm not to have them here, so it's fantastic that they can be here for this."

For further information please contact:
Cassie Burton
0410 888 883
cassie@tripleeight.com.au

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=26707.msg119274#msg119274
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats