Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Meineke Car Care Returns To Fitzpatrick Motorsports in 2016  (Read 1264 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Meineke Car Care Returns To Fitzpatrick Motorsports in 2016
« on: January 20, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »

AYR, Ont. (January 20, 2016) – Fitzpatrick Motorsports is excited to announce Meineke Car Care has returned as a primary sponsor with JR Fitzpatrick’s No.84 Outlaw Super Late Model for the 2016 season.

Meineke, which opened its first Canadian location in 1981, has now expanded to 36 locations across Canada. Every Meineke store strives to provide you with complete car care for less than dealership prices.

Dave Wood, owner of 10 Meineke locations spread across Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Elmira, Listowel, and Woodstock, knows Fitzpatrick’s success on the racetrack and vibrant personality in the pits makes for an excellent partner.

“I met JR a few years ago and I enjoyed watching what he could do. I got to know him personally and he we have hit it off. His knowledge in racing is very valuable and he’s usually at the front, so you get great exposure as a business owner,” said Wood.

Wood was an instrumental part of Fitzpatrick’s second-place finish in OSCAAR points last season during his first full year of Super Late Model racing.

“He was a big supporter last year. Without him, it would have been hard to do what we did last season. He’s a big team cheerleader and he always gave us a confidence boost,” said Fitzpatrick.

The continued partnership for Fitzpatrick’s 2016 Super Late Model season is a win-win situation for both parties, said Wood.

“Our brand awareness certainly adds value and we get to do that by supporting a fellow racer,” said Wood.

“He likes racing. I want to get him a championship and we have two really good shots at a championship this year. I think that would be really special,” said Fitzpatrick. “I also want to get him a win because he hasn’t been a part of a win before, so it would be a really neat experience.”

Fitzpatrick’s 2016 Super Late Model season kicks off with a Victoria Day long weekend doubleheader. The team travels to Flamboro Speedway for the OSCAAR tour opener on May 21 followed by the inaugural race of the Avenue Auto Parts Super Late Model series at Sunset Speedway on May 22.

---

About Meineke Car Care: Meineke opened its first Canadian location in 1981, and today, we’ve got a line-up of 36 locally owned and operated shops across Canada all working hard to accomplish the same goal: providing you with total car care for less than dealership prices. 

Follow JR Fitzpatrick’s 2016 journey to Super Late Model supremacy at www.jrfitzpatrick.com, by ‘Liking’ his official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/JRFitzpatrick or by following @J_R_Fitzpatrick on Twitter.

JR Fitzpatrick’s 2016 OSCAAR Super Late Model season is presented by a number of dedicated sponsors, including: Auto Parts Centres, Meineke Car Care, Transaxle Heavy Truck & Trailer Parts, Cambridge Rigging, Equipment Express, Jenco Equipment, McColl Racing Enterprises, Creative Edge Signs, Wix Filters, Permatex, Driven Steering Wheels, Spray Nine, Deon Racecars, Clayton Johns Media and ImageFactor.ca Motorsport Designs.

Media Contact: Clayton Johns Media
claytonjohns@hotmail.com

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=22223.msg114759#msg114759
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: January 20, 2016, 03:54:38 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats