Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Sad News once again  (Read 1830 times)

Offline racewoman

• Series Owner
  • He has my whole heart
Sad News once again
« on: March 08, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
Larry Paine of TNT tire sales passed away ....Larry was the little guy we all loved to tease at the races.

You will be missed Larry

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5901.msg23486#msg23486
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:27:42 AM by racewoman »
I will fix the coolant lines...you pick up the supper! Careful watching me cook may give you a heart attack ;)

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Sad News once again
« on: March 08, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »

Offline racewoman

• Series Owner
  • He has my whole heart
Re: Sad News once again
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 11:26:34 AM »
PAINE Larry Harold of Kitchener passed away on Tuesday, March 6, 2007 at Grand River-Freeport Health Centre in Kitchener. Born in Chatham 68 years ago son of the late Harold Paine and Edith Sample. Larry was a salesperson for CASCAR auto parts. Dear brother of Sharon Hills of Ridgetown, Lee-Anne and Ken Goodall of Haliburton, Cheryle and Allan Stewart of Kelowna, B.C., Dawn and Dan Muill of London, Darrel and Dianne Paine. Brent and Caroline Paine all of Blenheim. Also survived by several nieces and nephews. Predeceased by brother Kim. Resting at the J.L. Ford Funeral Home in Blenheim for visitation on Friday from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. and where a funeral service will be held on Saturday at 10:00 a.m. Interment will be in Mayhew-Mt. Pleasant Cemetery, Thamesville. Memorials to the Lung Association would be appreciated. 

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5901.msg23488#msg23488
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 11:28:11 AM by racewoman »
I will fix the coolant lines...you pick up the supper! Careful watching me cook may give you a heart attack ;)

HTML ezBlock

site
stats