Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: 13 year old racing site looking for partners.  (Read 940 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
13 year old racing site looking for partners.
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »
I have been running canadianracingonline.com (Formerly known as cascaronline.com) since 1999 and for a one man operation the site has grown to be Canada's favorite site for Drivers/Teams, Tracks/Series & Race Fans.

CanadianRacingOnline.com was started back in 1999, as I saw a need to promote racing in Canada. There were a few racing sites but they were complicated and messy. I created a site in about a week and launched it and the first month we got 16,000+ hits and we have continued to grow with up to 3.8+ Millions hits a month. We get about 10,000+ Unique visitors a months and 87.3% of our traffic is people returning to our site, 9.4.% is new visitors that have found us via search engines and 3.3% is people linking to our site from theirs.

I also started a racing classified site that continues to grow and will be opening another site that will help racers get parts and services at discounted prices.

Now that the 2012 race season is over I'm looking for partners that wants to become a part of this great site and help it grow. The site has become to much for one person to do it all.

I have had offers to buy the site and I'm not interested in selling the site as I want to be a part of helping this site grow even more then it already has.

Let me me know what you can offer.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=16845.msg106257#msg106257
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

13 year old racing site looking for partners.
« on: November 29, 2012, 06:23:11 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats