Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Kawartha Results-September 19th  (Read 4111 times)

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
Kawartha Results-September 19th
« on: September 20, 2008, 12:33:31 AM »
Final night of KD has come and gone....sad to see it end for another season but was awesome to see it end under clear skies....definitely not the season KD wanted..I think only 7 points nights happened this season....but not much you can do when the weather was so bad.

Mini Stock:Jason Juriga  took the feature and the championship with him...... a strong field of 20+ cars took the green...very clean race...Jason got the lead fairly early and never looked back.

Fitting one of the Moroney cars won....they were the class of the field all season long.

Thunder Cars:Wille Reyns ....Wille took the feature and the championship in a well run season...Wille was top of the TC's all year..and it's amazing! how far he has come in such a short time.

Feature was very clean as well....good battle between Wille & Mike Poulton ...who might have actually been faster...Mr. Vokey was taking laptimes and he was telling me Poulton was faster and he finnaly caught up to Wille...but on a re-start they made a bit of contact and it sent Poulton for a spin...I never really seen what happend so hard to comment.

Lets hope Wille makes the treck to Barrie this weekend...to continue his awesome 2008 season.

LLM:Todd Delisle.

competitive race....Brown,Walters were right there but coun't get by.

sadly what was going to be a very competitive evening between Parsons & Walters didn't happen....as Parsons had some kinda of issue in practice...and ran somebody eles's car?

regardless it wasn't very competive and Walters took the championship easily.

so the Drive for 25 is Complete!    I'm assuming he won the championship...still unofficial I guess..but I don't see how Brown or Delisle could have won it.

good field of LLM's ...biggest on the year I think..with 20 or 21 cars.

OSCAAR:Glen Watson.

Nobody had anything for Glen on this night..he was on rails....Hanley finished 2nd but a distant second at that.

18 OSCAAR's took to the track tonight..including Brandon Watson's debut that he looked very well behind the wheel as he took home 7th or 8th or around there.

LM: Dave Morgan.

26 LM's took to the highbanks on this night....lets just say I'm glad caution laps counted...beacuse there was a TON of them.   A real mess of a race...exciting none the less but annoying at the same time.

You knew right from the start of the first LM heat...it was gonna be a battle all night between Larry Jackson & Dan McHattie..as they ran the first heat...SIDE BY SIDE..FOR ALL 10 LAPS!

once the feature time rolled around...

It looked like it was not meant to be for McHattie....as he was involved in..I lost cout but atleast a handful of accidents....really none of his doing..and all this time Jackson was leading every lap...but OH!....how things can change!.....McHattie finally started to work his way back up and got to within the top-5.....but Jackson was still leading...and then all of a sudden he just lost power down the front stretch..and dropped wayy back...a caution came out for a separate incident...and Jackson was dead in the water in turn-4 and had to be pushed off...this gave the Championship to Dan McHattie.....but not the win as Morgan was on it tonight..and was very happy to see him back in Victory Lane after a long absence.

The biggest wreck of the race came somewhere about half way threw as a bunch of cars spun..and Owen Smith in the 29 didn't see the accident in time..and just PLOWED THREW..and I mean PLOWED THREW the front end of the 07 of Toby Baker...both cars suffered heavy damage!

Well it was great season at KD (the few nights they got to run) and congrats to all the Champions...the count down is already on for next season!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55950#msg55950
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 12:36:09 AM by 3-Wide »
"RaceTracks are my 2nd Home"
"I'm a Short-Track junkie"

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Kawartha Results-September 19th
« on: September 20, 2008, 12:33:31 AM »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
Re: Kawartha Results-September 19th
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 12:50:44 AM »

Offline slapdown

• Series Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »
Yes, I know 3-wide beat me to the write-up but here is mine. I didn't go to the trouble of typing it just to delete it.

Dave Morgan won his first late model race in quite some time holding off 2008 Late Model track champion Dan McHattie in the process. McHattie pushed and shoved his way to the front after being involved in a few incidents but couldn't get by sentimental favorite Morgan. Third went to Brandon Watson and forth to the Semi Feature winner tonight, Bryan Mercer. Think it was 55 of Thring or 88 of Mitchell in 5 and 6th. Great run for the 88 tonight. Hard luck of the race went to ACT National competitor Eric Chase. After a great run, McHattie punted him out of third with about twenty to go. The 81 and 55 also saw the horn from McHattie. Defending Late Model series champion Larry Jackson was unable to defend his title after breaking a motor while leading about the 3/4 mark of the race. It was a cautionfest with most of the usual suspects with the 71, as I said in quite a few of them. And for the CCS boarders. The Ottawa car seemed to have a problem keeping their cars in a straight line as well. The 17 was in at least 4, the 10 wrecked hard on the front stretch and the 2 bounced off a few things as well, although I think he had something break going into 1. The 00 was out of the mess but just didn't seem to have a handle on the car tonite.

Late Models there were in no particular order 10 Morgan, 81 Mercer, 99 Brown, 40 Chase, 71 McHattie, 55 Thring, 77 Fernandez, 2 Baird, 17 Holtem, 10 Kirby, 60 Mayhew, 9 Watson, 29 Smith, 7 Spinopoli ( that is not a typo ), 88 Mitchell, 73 Ken Downer, 27 Mat Box ( great to see the Delaware guys ), 5 Maroney, 16 Kimball, 84 Jackson, 00 Munro, 01 Kimmerley, 07 Baker, 128 Beyore and 44 Pembrook ( also an ACT tour regular from Vermont )

The Oscaar super lates had a pretty good field of cars but nobody was a match for the 22 of Watson. He started up front and that was the race. Hanley made a valiant effort coming from the back of the starting grid for second but had nothing for the 22. The race was slowed by spins by the usual suspects but the hardest hit of the night came when the 2 of Owen and 89 of Spicer came together out of 2. Owen slammed the inside wall hard and I doubt you'll see that car again this season. One word. MESSY. I know alot of you want to hear how Watson did in his SLM debut. He had a cautious race and finished a respectable 8th. Still has to get used to the horsepower. Seemed to me the regulars were hard on the throttle while he was easing onto it like he does in the LM. I'm just going by RPM levels I could here in turn 4. No criticism, still think this kid has great car control and proved it again tonight.

The limited lates had the best field of the year with 20 cars taking the green. I didn't see much until the final 5 laps but they were the best. 22 of Delisle up front and 20 Brown and 47 Walters side by side for second. Too bad the 1 of Parsons couldn't defend his points lead. After trouble in practice he was forced to borrow the car of Mosport competitor Bill Northem. He said it was like driving a " tea cup " whatever that means. Can't be good though. Wish the car counts had been that good all year. Maybe they would have saved the class. Hopefully some will make the jump to the full ACT late model next year.

I didn't see too much of the Mini Stock or Thunder features but both features were won by their respective 2008 champions. Thunder went to Port Hope's Willie Reyns and Mini Stock to the 1 of Jason Juriga.

Another great season for Kawartha, when the beat Mother Nature. Hoping for bigger and better for 2009. And some better weather.

Just one thing I think Derek should change. The Food Bus in the pits needs a new ordering system. It's nothing short of chaos trying to get your food. People in the wrong line, getting food out of order and just a plain lack of organization. I know, stop complaining. Will you know it's been a good year at Kawartha if that's all I can complain about.

;D ;D ;D

PS A huge congrats to Mercer in the 81 for his first checker flag of the season after taking the Late Model semi feature. Great run in the race too, coming from 20th to 4th in the last 15 laps after getting the afore mentioned horn from the 71. ;D

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55955#msg55955

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 01:11:52 AM »

Offline DWfan4ever

• Series Owner
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 01:54:01 AM »
Solid reviews from both 3-wide and slapdown.  I'd like to add that Spinopoli could also have gone by the name of Rambo as on the one caution they gave 00 Munro his spot back and Sinopoli didn't seem to appreciate him going around him as he just plowed the car into Munro in corner 2.  Then it was funny to see him pull up to the back flag man and get him to check out whether there was a tire rub while his crew ran to the hauler for duct tape I'm guessing.  The heat race between Jackson and Mchattie was awesome to watch as mentioned 10 laps within inches of each other, leaning on each other when needed.  The 2 car of Baird definitely had a problem going into corner 1 as I believe the front right dropped and sparks ensued.  Nothing like the spark show that Parsons put on during the LLM feature, I don't think JP will ever forget the fireworks display he got following behind Parsons for about 8 laps.

It is sad that the season is over so quickly, guess this means its back to working Friday nights at the Beer Store so I can save up for next years pass.  Oh and in regards to fixing the food issue, it wasn't any better in the spectator area as the usual bbq in corner 1 and 2 wasn't going and there was a lineup with a wait time of about 20 minutes inside.  Sure hope that isn't the case for the NCATS race next weekend.LOL  Oh wait I normally bring a cooler of sandwiches with me so I don't have to worry about that.  ;D

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55959#msg55959

Offline nascar329

• Series Owner
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 02:05:45 AM »
Final night of KD has come and gone....sad to see it end for another season but was awesome to see it end under clear skies....definitely not the season KD wanted..I think only 7 points nights happened this season....but not much you can do when the weather was so bad.

Mini Stock:Jason Juriga  took the feature and the championship with him...... a strong field of 20+ cars took the green...very clean race...Jason got the lead fairly early and never looked back.

Fitting one of the Moroney cars won....they were the class of the field all season long.

Thunder Cars:Wille Reyns ....Wille took the feature and the championship in a well run season...Wille was top of the TC's all year..and it's amazing! how far he has come in such a short time.

Feature was very clean as well....good battle between Wille & Mike Poulton ...who might have actually been faster...Mr. Vokey was taking laptimes and he was telling me Poulton was faster and he finnaly caught up to Wille...but on a re-start they made a bit of contact and it sent Poulton for a spin...I never really seen what happend so hard to comment.

Lets hope Wille makes the treck to Barrie this weekend...to continue his awesome 2008 season.

LLM:Todd Delisle.

competitive race....Brown,Walters were right there but coun't get by.

sadly what was going to be a very competitive evening between Parsons & Walters didn't happen....as Parsons had some kinda of issue in practice...and ran somebody eles's car?

regardless it wasn't very competive and Walters took the championship easily.

so the Drive for 25 is Complete!    I'm assuming he won the championship...still unofficial I guess..but I don't see how Brown or Delisle could have won it.

good field of LLM's ...biggest on the year I think..with 20 or 21 cars.

OSCAAR:Glen Watson.

Nobody had anything for Glen on this night..he was on rails....Hanley finished 2nd but a distant second at that.

18 OSCAAR's took to the track tonight..including Brandon Watson's debut that he looked very well behind the wheel as he took home 7th or 8th or around there.

LM: Dave Morgan.

26 LM's took to the highbanks on this night....lets just say I'm glad caution laps counted...beacuse there was a TON of them.   A real mess of a race...exciting none the less but annoying at the same time.

You knew right from the start of the first LM heat...it was gonna be a battle all night between Larry Jackson & Dan McHattie..as they ran the first heat...SIDE BY SIDE..FOR ALL 10 LAPS!

once the feature time rolled around...

It looked like it was not meant to be for McHattie....as he was involved in..I lost cout but atleast a handful of accidents....really none of his doing..and all this time Jackson was leading every lap...but OH!....how things can change!.....McHattie finally started to work his way back up and got to within the top-5.....but Jackson was still leading...and then all of a sudden he just lost power down the front stretch..and dropped wayy back...a caution came out for a separate incident...and Jackson was dead in the water in turn-4 and had to be pushed off...this gave the Championship to Dan McHattie.....but not the win as Morgan was on it tonight..and was very happy to see him back in Victory Lane after a long absence.

The biggest wreck of the race came somewhere about half way threw as a bunch of cars spun..and Owen Smith in the 29 didn't see the accident in time..and just PLOWED THREW..and I mean PLOWED THREW the front end of the 07 of Toby Baker...both cars suffered heavy damage!

Well it was great season at KD (the few nights they got to run) and congrats to all the Champions...the count down is already on for next season!

Obviously you didn't watch the same race I did !

I have never watched a race where the caution laps are counted but you can go to the pits, come back out and get your spot back and not be down laps as McHattie was down at least 2 if not 3 laps when he went to the pits ...... I think this was not right .......... many fans were appalled at the way this was done as I heard them talking about it on way out of pits; one fan even said this should have been called the McHattie benefit race ..........
The # 71 dumped the # 81 of Mercer and #71 should have been put back for that one, but no Mercer was sent to the back, what a crock of S...T
Wake up Kawartha with the BS going on there and treat all drivers the same.  >:(
END OF STORY.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55962#msg55962

Offline OSCAARfan_SLM

• Pit Crew
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 02:14:12 AM »
haha damn you read my mind...that was brutal. i like mchattie and all but come on thats not cool

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55963#msg55963

Offline blkflagagain

• Fell short of the 20 race mark in 2009.. Quite sad indeed!!!
  • Series Owner
  • Good luck to all in 2012
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 02:20:34 AM »
Thanks for the reviews guys!!! Excellent job by both 3 WIDE and SLAPDOWN!!! Congrats to The Stomper on championship #25 and to all the other KD champs as well!!! Was great to see Morgan win one, he has long been a fav of mine dating back to his ALSTAR days, and I understand thats his first feature win in quite some time. Glad I was there to see it. And Glenn Watson winning the OSCAAR feature in such dominant fashion was just the icing on the cake. Thought nephew Brandon did excellent in his OSCAAR debut and to come home in 8th speaks volumes of the wonderkid's talents on a racetrack, not to mention a strong 3rd in the LM race. Great to see so many people there from the Barrie area and really hoping Reyns, Poulton Jr. , Mayhew and some of the other Kawartha Thunders make the trip to Barrie for the Sun invitational!!! Thanks to all the KD drivers in all classes it was a very entertaining night for your season finale and nice crowd in attendance as well.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55966#msg55966
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 02:23:37 AM by blkflagagain »
Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!

Offline nascar329

• Series Owner
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2008, 02:28:01 AM »
haha damn you read my mind...that was brutal. i like mchattie and all but come on thats not cool

So you kinda agree LOL, have you ever saw this happen before cause I sure don't remember seeing it & I've watched alot of races over the years.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55969#msg55969

Offline slapdown

• Series Owner
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2008, 03:20:14 AM »
It has always been the norm that you can't go laps down in the pits during a caution. I thought it was something else when the pit side entry guy stopped the entire field to let the 71 into the pits. For everyone else they have to wait for the field to go by. I'd never seen that before. We can't blame McHattie for the breaks he seems to get but his driving tonight really pissed me, as well as alot of others, off. I think Chase is one of them. Travel from Vermont to get spun out of third and the way the cards fell with Jackson's problems, took away his shot for the win.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55970#msg55970

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2008, 07:36:45 AM »
Yes, I know 3-wide beat me to the write-up but here is mine. I didn't go to the trouble of typing it just to delete it.

Haha,sorry...glad you posted yours as well thought...much better typed then mine..lol

The 2 car of Baird definitely had a problem going into corner 1 as I believe the front right dropped and sparks ensued

well...it looked to me on the re-start McHattie turned down into Baird...why? I have no idea...so that could have eaither caused the problem...or just angered Baird going into-1.

McHattie deffently moved some people....but I think it needs to be understood...he was racing for the championship and I think anybody would have been a bit more agressive...not saying it's the right thing to do..but it is what it is.

I forgot to mention how good a run Mercer finnaly was having...was pleased to see a KD "front runner" back running up-front.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55972#msg55972
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 07:45:48 AM by 3-Wide »
"RaceTracks are my 2nd Home"
"I'm a Short-Track junkie"

Offline Derek

• Series Owner
    • http://www.racepulse.com
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2008, 10:20:11 AM »
Thanks 3-Wide and Slapdown for the writeups.

I'll post photos here and on www.racepulse.com when they're ready.

Here are some more unofficial positions. For full official results and more info, please check Kawartha Speedway and OSCAAR .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Glenn Watson won the OSCAAR 50 lap feature, followed by
Jeff Hanley and Michel Beyore.

Dave Morgan won the 100 lap Late Model feature. 2nd was
Dan McHattie and 3rd was Brandon Watson.

Todd Delisle won the Limited Late Model feature, Willie Reyns
won the Thunder Car feature, and Jason Juriga won the Mini Stock
feature.

OSCAAR SUPER LATE MODELS

HEAT 1
Lineup:89 70 52 95 54 2 22 88 18
lap 5: 70 89 52 54 22 88 95 2 18
Finish:70 89 52 54 22 88 2 95 18

HEAT 2
Lineup:20 7t 68 40 03 7 27 9 52p
lap 5: 20 7t 68 03 40 9 52p 7 27
Finish:20 68 7t 03 40 9 7 52p 27

FEATURE
Lineup--------:52 22 03 54 20 7t 70 68 89 40 2 7 95 52p 18 27 9 88dns
Lap-2--Caution:22 52 03 54 7t 68 20 70 2 7 95 52p 18 27 9 40 89
Lap-10--------:22 03 54 7t 68...
Lap-?--Caution:22 03 54 7t 68 52 70 20 7 2 27 9 95 89 40 18 52p
Lap-?--Caution:22 03 54 68 70 7t 7 52 20 2 27 9 89 95 40 18 52p-spun
Lap-22-Caution:22 03 54 70 68 7t 7 20 27 89 52 40 9 95 52p 18 2crash-hard
Lap-25-Caution:22 54 70 68 7t 7 20 27 89 40 9 52p 95 18 52 03out
Lap-35-Caution:22 70 54 68 7 7t 20 89 27 40 9 95 52 18 52p-spun
Lap-35-Caution:22 70 54 68 7 7t 20 89 40 9 52 95 27 18 52p
Lap-40--------:22 70 54 68 7 7t 89 9 20 40 95 27 52 18 52p
Finish--------:22 70 54 68 7 7t 89 9 40 27 20 95 52 52p 18 03out 2out 88dns

LATE MODELS

HEAT 1
Lineup:84 71 7 5 73 40 99 16 10 60 01 27 44
caution:71 84 99 40 01 27 73 10 44 5 7 16 60
Finish:84 71 99 40 27 10 44 73 60 5 7 01

HEAT 2
Lineup:9 2 10 07 55 17 81 88 77 00 29 128
caution:9 2 55 81 17 88 77 00 128 07 10spun 29out
Finish:9 81 2 55 17 88 77 00 128 10 07

FEATURE
Lineup--------:40 2 99 81 9 84 55 27 17 71 10 88 44 77 73 00 60 5 10x 7 07 28 16 01 128
Lap-8--Caution:40 99 84 81 9 55 2 17 71 10 27 88 77 00 60 7 44 73 16 01 07 5 128 29 10x
Lap-19-Caution:84 99 9 40 81 55 17 71 2 10 88 27 00 77 7 44 16 01 128 5 07crash 73
Lap-20-Caution:84 99 9 40 81 55 17 10 88 27 00 7 16 44 01 5 77 128 71 73 2
Lap-48?Caution:84 9 81 99 55 40 17 10 71 88 27 16...
Lap-52?Caution:84 9 81 99 55 40 10 88 27 2 77 71 00 17 16 01 128 44 7 5
Lap-?--Caution:84 9 81 99 10 40 88 71 2 27 17 77 01 128 00 16 7 44 55spun 5
Lap-?--Caution:84 9 81 99 10 40 88 27 16 17 55 01 77 7 128 00 71 44 5
Lap-75?-------:84 9 81 10 40 99 88 55 71 16 17 01 128 27 00 7 44
Lap-78-Caution:84 9 10 81 40 88 55 71 16 17 01 128 27 00 7 44 77
Lap-90--------:84 10 40 81 71 9 55 88 16...
Lap-91-Caution:84 10 40 71 9 88 55 17 16 01 27 128 77 7 00 44 81 99(lapped?)
Lap-?--Caution:84 10 40 71 9 88 55 77? 01 81 7 17 44 00...
Lap-?--Caution:10 719 55 81 88 99? 77? 17 01 60 44 00 84out
Lap-97-Caution:10 71 9 81 55 88 99? 16 77? 01 7 44 128 17 00?
Finish--------:10 71 9 81 55 88 16 99? 77? 01 00 7 44 17 128

LIMITED LATE MODELS

HEAT 1
Lineup:47 23 1 86 68 14 84 01 22 93
Finish:47 86 22 23 14 1 68 84 01 93

HEAT 2
Lineup:98 24 61 88 20 82 52 77 01
Finish:98 20 82 01 61 24 88 77 52

FEATURE
Lap-?--Caution:88 68 24 61 14 01 23 82 22 20 86 98 47 84 77 93 52 1 01x
Lap-14--------:14 22 20 47 68 23 01 88 98 86 84 61 93 01x 1 52 24
Lap-16-Caution:22 20 47 14 68 23 01 98 86 61 93 01x 1 24 88 84
Finish-caution:22 20 47 14 68 01 23 86 98 ?... 92 61 ...

THUNDER CARS
FEATURE
Lap-8---------:69 14 87 53x 28 7...
Lap-?--Caution:14 85 53x...
Lap-10-Caution:87 14 53x 28 77b 7 8 12 99 30...
Lap-13-Caution:87 53x 14 77b 28 8 7 30 12 53 99 09 51 55 86
Finish--------:87 14 77b 7 28 8 53 99...

MINI STOCKS
Feature: 1 2 ...(was taking photos, sorry)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55977#msg55977
Check out www.racepulse.com for numerous photos, links, racing schedule and news.

Offline Jackman2007

• Team Owner
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2008, 11:13:46 AM »
Even though its unofficial at this time : Congratulations Stompin' Tom and the #47 LLM team on your Drive to 25 win and the 2008 Kawartha Speedway Championship ! Thanks to all the Sponsors who helped make it all happen .

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg55980#msg55980

Offline 38racing

• Series Owner
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »
quoting" Just one thing I think Derek should change. The Food Bus in the pits needs a new ordering system. It's nothing short of chaos trying to get your food. People in the wrong line, getting food out of order and just a plain lack of organization. I know, stop complaining. Will you know it's been a good year at Kawartha if that's all I can complain about.
"
I drove over 300 kms to get there and basically missed the 2 lm heats waiting to get a hotdog at the canteen in the main grandstand. Also good reports but think you missed that the 71 punted the 17 CCS car as well. Anybody see why Tim Kirby in the #10 M&M meatshop, Jim' garage car hit the front outside wall. He was hoping to run the Castrol ACT in Montreal on saturday night.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg56053#msg56053

Offline jibbyjebidiah

• Series Owner
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 06:49:48 PM »
whoever was on the outside turned him, cant really remember who it was tho, but man did he hit hard

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg56055#msg56055

Offline 38racing

• Series Owner
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 11:09:55 PM »
I see here that the 44 LM was dave pembroke of VT. Where we sit in the horse stand we can't understand the announcer and spent the night thinking it was the 44 of Dave Baldwin of CCS as his car is the same yellow on white.
Did any one mention above the big save Brandon Watson made in turn 3-4?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8606.msg56105#msg56105

HTML ezBlock

site
stats