Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: CBRT WELCOMES BRETT TAYLOR FULL-TIME IN 2018  (Read 807 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
CBRT WELCOMES BRETT TAYLOR FULL-TIME IN 2018
« on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »

November 16, 2017. Following a successful 2017 campaign Canada’s Best Racing Team (CBRT) is hard at work preparing for competition in the 2018 NASCAR Pinty’s Series that will again race on ovals, road courses and temporary street circuits across Canada.  In the first of several upcoming team announcements CBRT is pleased to welcome Calgary, Alberta racer Brett Taylor as a full time participant for the upcoming season.

This past year Taylor was behind the wheel in a CBRT prepared car for three events and having him back next season was something CBRT General Manager Joey McColm was hoping to achieve.  “From the moment Brett joined our group it was a really good fit,” said McColm.  “He’s a passionate guy and wants to do anything he can to be better and help make the team better.  That’s the kind of person you want on your team.

Taylor raced for CBRT in the season opening event at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park this past year and quickly turned heads with his performance.  In extreme conditions that went from wet to dry and back again, Taylor moved smartly through the field from his 19th starting spot on the grid to finish ninth, his best finish in four series races to that point.  For his efforts Taylor gained the most positions of any driver that day and claimed the Rookie of the Race award.

“To come in and achieve that kind of success right away, that’s special,” said McColm.  “We want to do everything we can to help Brett become the Rookie of the Year in 2018”.

Joining CBRT on a full time basis to drive the #46 car has Taylor equally excited and looking forward to the 2018 season.  “I’m so excited for the opportunity to race a full season.  I have always watched these guys on TV and proud to race with them.

Brett Taylor will race the #46 CBRT machine this season as it has a special meaning to him.  The choice was inspired by the movie “Days of Thunder” that first jolted Taylor’s enthusiasm for NASCAR and has him focused on success for the upcoming season.  “This is my chance to put Alberta on the map in NASCAR,” said the driver.  “I’m hoping through my commitment to the rookie campaign and this series, that I can help bring more awareness to NASCAR in western Canada and what great racing we have at home,” he added.

Early in the New Year there will further announcements regarding marketing partners for Brett Taylor and the CBRT group for the upcoming season.  The 2018 NASCAR Pinty’s Series race schedule is expected to be finalized shortly.

You can find the most up to date information on the CBRT website www.cbrteams.com and there are openings for interested partners to come on board in time for the new season. The NASCAR Pinty’s Series consists of races on ovals, road and street courses across Canada.

Get the latest info on all the CBRT drivers at these coordinates:

Follow Brett Taylor on Twitter @brett_taylor46

Follow Joey McColm on Twitter @JoeyMcColm

Follow CBRT on Twitter/Instagram @CBRTeams

PHOTO:  2018 CBRT driver Brett Taylor at the track during the 2017 season opening event at CTMP

CREDIT: Team Photo

ABOUT CANADA’S BEST RACING TEAM

Canada’s Best Racing Team (CBRT) is a Canadian company established in 2013 that currently fields teams in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series and Trans Am Series. CBRT is a highly competitive team of professionals who are invested in the cars and drivers they put on the track. Committed to environmental responsibility, CBRT is a pioneer of sustainability in auto racing, while simultaneously promoting excellence, integrity, and loyalty to their fans. As a leader in marketing solutions, CBRT focuses on strategic partnership, activation planning and execution using social engagement strategies and relationship enhancing experiences to strengthen the connection between brands and their customers.

Prepared by, Todd Lewis, TL Sports & Entertainment, todd@tlsportsent.com (239) 961-2618

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=25536.msg118103#msg118103
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: November 20, 2017, 07:33:19 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats