Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Who Killed the Sunset Four Funs???????????  (Read 17539 times)

Offline SSWebguy

• Track Owner
  • EX-Webguy :)
Re: Who Killed the Sunset Four Funs???????????
« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »
Man...where do I start...

First, Let me say that EVERYTHING I say in this post will be true and verifiable.  No rumours, no crap, no insults, no lies.

Second, I'd like to apologize to everyone for adding even a single post to this thread, and to the mods for the same reason.  But a few things need to be said.  I would send this in PM to our little friend but anyone that cares should read the truth.  If you are sick of this pointless, pointless banter feel free to hit the back button.

Third, I'd like to thank the people who said nice things and stuck up for me.  It reminds me that there are good people in this sport, and I hope to some day work with you again.  But, unfortunately, there are...well...not so good people.  On to the matter at hand.  Mr Evans, please read carefully.

...Mark - 100% negative. taking shots at a lady doing the scoreing, without making a sugestion on how to improve it, when he dosn't even run a car at the track.

The reality is that the shots actually came from Deb first, and I defended my position.  As for "personal shots", if I did (as you interpret them) I only did after she did so to me.  As for suggestions on scoring, I wouldn't for a moment suggest better ways to do what she does.  I never said I knew how to do things better than her.  Do you know better?  Didn't think so.

I did, however, do the standings (with full stats posted BTW) from 2004-2006 and any issues were few and far between, so I can speak with authority on that subject.  I will not get into that any further, read the threads.

...There are people on here with an agenda. An agenda to get revenge. Mark is one of those people. Clearly he has worked for the track... And clearly he was asked not to work at the track. Clearly he had his feelings hurt, and wants to take it out negatively on the track.

My agenda...hmm, that's an interesting one because THERE IS NO AGENDA.  Revenge would be sought if I was mad at the track, and I am not.  You are correct, I worked for the track.  That is "clear".  What is not "clear" is that I was NOT asked to leave the track.  I quit for the aforementioned reasons.  If you require statements from Glenn Lloyd, his wife and my wife to my resignation "speech" in September of 2006 that they all witnessed, I will do so and post them here.  Maybe I can find the waitress at the restaurant too if you want.  Oh, speaking of which...

Wes clearly said he fired the guy. Wes owns the track.

Atleast come out and say Wes lied about it, if you really want to make your point.

Have you been here at all Ross?  Do you even know who I am?  Is your reading that selective?  Let's make it clear (even though it has already been said) - I worked for Glenn Lloyd from 2003 to 2006 doing the website and photos.  Go to archive.com and look for yourself.  Exactly how was I working for Wes Good when he bought the track in May of 2008?  Seriously, HOW?  So this brings me to the above quote.  The next time you post, I would ask that you pick one of the 4 following options as the answer to this:

1. Wes Good lied to you and you blindly believed him thinking I was the guy doing the site earlier in the year, even though I have previously posted in other threads about the problems with that very site.  Oh and my name is not Steve.

2. Wes Good actually believes he employed me and...well I just won't go there.

3. YOU lied about talking to Wes even though he could come on here and out you, which would be just plain silly to do.

4. I am actually a terminator named Steve and in my blind revenge for Sunset Speedway went back in time to DESTROY the website and all read it!!  Muaaahahaha!!  (OK, now THAT was just plain silly.)

Ross, I have never insulted you or drug you down here - as a matter of fact, I've agreed with you on some issues.  So where this BS is coming from I just don't know.  You think you know all but I have spent WAY more time there than you and quite frankly know more than you about the subjects at hand.  You call me negative, well you are FAR more negative about all this and then jump on the bandwagon when someone is getting insulted.  So I will give you the same advise I gave Deb and Wes - get YOUR facts straight before posting and maybe you'll make friends with people here again.

Regards, Mark

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8191.msg51918#msg51918
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:21:26 PM by SSWebguy »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

Offline Doherty

• Series Owner
    • http://racechaser.cjb.net
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2008, 08:37:32 PM »
CHOOSE NUMBER 4 its the best possible answer lol(well for comedic relief)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8191.msg51919#msg51919
"The Rain Man" Brendan Doherty

Offline Scott

• Series Owner
    • the dizzy pub
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »
Evan & Kevin . . . PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC.  Enough is enough.  This isn't even about racing anymore, it is petty.

Cheers

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8191.msg51923#msg51923
Call Me Crazy But I love The3Tards

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2008, 08:43:00 PM »

Offline Drive32

• Team Owner
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2008, 09:53:06 PM »
CHOOSE NUMBER 4 its the best possible answer lol(well for comedic relief)

**Also picks 4. Just for the sheer greatness of silly!!"**

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8191.msg51929#msg51929

Miss Sunset knows how to neuter.
Don't mess with the new car. =)

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2008, 09:54:08 PM »
Okay so I believe this topic has gone far enough.

For the record my family came to Oro Township in 1840, long before Barrie Speedway was ever built, and I have been attending Barrie Speedway since 1980  ;D Just kidding...

I am going to lock this topic since I don't think anything more that is constructive can come out of this. Please do not resurrect the arguments in another thread.

Let's do something constructive with our time here on the site.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8191.msg51930#msg51930
"Dont be BEECH! And as always comrades, have nice day" fpsrussia

HTML ezBlock

site
stats