Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: ROBIN BUCK RETURNING TO NASCAR PINTY’S SERIES  (Read 638 times)

Online CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
ROBIN BUCK RETURNING TO NASCAR PINTY’S SERIES
« on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »

May 17, 2017.  Once again this season racing veteran Robin Buck will return to competition in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series for select events.  This year Buck is highlighting the great history of Dodge in NASCAR as he will pilot the #43 Ontario Chrysler Dealers Dodge at three events during the 2017 season.

The striking looking #43 Ontario Chrysler Dealers Dodge Challenger is being prepared by Avion Motorsports under the direction of Al Leibert.

Few drivers know the 2.459-mile road course at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park better than Robin Buck and that along with a stout car have the whole team excited to hit the track this weekend for the season opening event.

“I’ve raced there in so many different cars,” said Buck.  “I’ve worked as an instructor and driver coach, it’s my home.  There’s no better place to open the season and have success,” he explained.

A year ago Buck came close to winning this event and feels the switch to this #43 Ontario Chrysler Dealers Dodge Challenger prepared by Avion Motorsports will give them the final piece to the puzzle.

“With all the experience I have here and knowing what it takes to win, I’ve been able to work with the guys at Avion Motorsports and I think this gives us the best opportunity to get another victory in this series” stated Buck.

The program with the Ontario Chrysler Dealers and FCA Canada is designed to showcase “The Year of the Ram”.

“It was a great relationship getting together with the Ontario Chrysler Dealers last year,” said Buck.  “It’s another great program they’re promoting, getting to run the iconic #43 supporting the Ontario Chrysler Dealers and the Ram Truck Brand in NASCAR feels great,” he added.

The final preparations are being made by the Avion Motorsports team and the #43 Ontario Chrysler Dealers Challenger will hit the track as the feature attraction for the Victoria Day Speedfest at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park this weekend.  Practice and qualifying take place on Saturday and the 51-lap race goes green at 1PM ET on Sunday.

Stay tuned for the TV broadcast details for this race and other events.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=23928.msg116494#msg116494
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: May 18, 2017, 08:41:07 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats