Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: LLM/Thunder Touring Series  (Read 13300 times)

Offline varneyspeedway

• Car Owner
Re: LLM/Thunder Touring Series
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »
Not all hope is lost. There is still lots of time to put this together. Realistically, you're talking about a four-race miniseries; that occurs in the middle of the race season; involving drivers that are already going to have cars built and competing at their home tracks anyway.

Given that the first race of this series (as Jason Parker has proposed it) wouldn't be until July 1st, I'd say there is  still plenty of time to get this off the ground.

Just a personal opinion.

As was offered earlier, Varney has some room on the schedule to potentially host one or more races in this series as well, should it come to life.

I would say that Jason Parker has done more than enough to try and get this going. It should not have to fall on a driver's shoulders. He got the word out, it looks like there is interest so, he should be able to pull back on this. As far as McColl and Stefco are concerned, I personally don't think it is there responsibility to organize this series as they are only the sponsor. Unless soemone from one of those organizations actually wants to take on the role of "series "director", it is not fair to suggest that they owe an explanation as to why this series has or has not been confirmed.

Good job Parker spreading the word. Looks like lots of interest. We would love to be involved. Hope it all works out.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=12915.msg91687#msg91687

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2011, 09:14:24 AM »

Offline ernie

• Contributing Members
  • Series Owner
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2011, 12:12:15 PM »
Barrie has a date set aside on Thursday July 28th.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=12915.msg91695#msg91695

HTML ezBlock

site
stats