Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: ccs sept 10  (Read 2070 times)

Offline TIMFAST77

• Race Fan
ccs sept 10
« on: September 18, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »
i would like to clear up what happened to me at ccs on sept 10 lm invitational.
first i would like to say i dont think the track is responsible for the other drivers NOT reading the rules it was pretty clear on the rule page NO TIRE RULE FOR LATE MODELS how that was interpreted is not the responsability of the track. i did call for clarification on this and was told bring whatever i had, so naturally i brought the best  tire and rim combo that i had (my tires were used ones) as the other drivers should have done.
fortunatly ccs has a very good promoter todd gow came to me and negotiated an amount to park for the features i agreed.as i did have a clear advantage i believe this was the right choice for the track and the race at hand.
it just goes to show how a promoter can solve a possible problem before it erupts and deal with it accordingly again i will say for the track to pay for the mistakes made by other drivers/owners by not reading the rules shows how todd will stand up and do whatever he needs to do to keep his regular runners happy.
my friends and myself had a great time and will sure to be back. it was my first time on the new surface so i would have liked to race but i was able to see racers/crews and staff(even you al) that i havent seen in some time.
i think todd gow and staff deserve a big clap of the hands from everyone that enters the gate at ccs whether that is racers, crews, spectators and track sponsors.
todd has turned the page from the "arnie days" i had said i wouldnt be back while arnie was there, i am glad that i can return now to a whole new atmosphere and some great fair racing,good job todd and staff.
i hope the drummands can see what has happened and will continue down the path with todd as he has done a excelent job imo

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=14293.msg97577#msg97577

CanadianRacingOnline.com

ccs sept 10
« on: September 18, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

Offline racingwrench

• Series Owner
Re: ccs sept 10
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 10:33:14 PM »
Wow no tire rule now that could have been entertaining.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=14293.msg97607#msg97607

HTML ezBlock

site
stats