Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Frustration...  (Read 14870 times)

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
  • Just Giv-er''turn left Just Giver again''turn left
Re: Frustration...
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 08:00:15 AM »
I drive to Mississauga daily and take notice of this lack of respect for emergency vehicles also . Imagine how someone would feel if they cut off an ambulance taking someone special to them to the hospital and they died while not receiving medical assistance on time . The cop out on the highway doing his job and taking that final step into a drivers path , that was not paying attention . People do need to slow down and respect others . Stiffer fines may help reduce the numbers , but how about long term licence suspensions ?
   1 Kevin we all Love ya man!!!!,, and 2 Like most of you folks know I have driven over 30 yr.s and seen it and heard it all !!!,,,Us big rig drivers some how has lost some respect to the YOUNG 4 wheeler drivers such as the one that cause the crash of David Virgo and racing has to belong to the track and Don b. hit the nail right on the head about the young generation some kids today should be Bitch slapped big time!!!,,  and some of my fellow big rig drivers SAYS to me that they all has to be alert ALL the time now to keep watch of these clowns on the road, witch make our job more difficult now,,and what Galls me now is the So Called New Canadians, that get thier AZ Lic. and Think they are Billy Big Riggers''',,that are running down the road at 70 to 75 MPH,ok for the New Gens''120 to 125 KPH witha load more than 50,000 >LBS or more that are more likely to Flip it or cause Death,,On your Next trip Just Be aware of the BS.. that goes on around you ,,you will be Surprised and I think kevin is Right about respect ''Hell That gone out the window and its a Me Me Me Me world,, and I too Blame The Goverment''Fed.. and Prov..on this one,,I give any thing to get back to the 60's and 70's Again and with that Kevin Just Have fun with it man F*&k''''I do...... 8) 8) 8) 8)     
Just skipping over these messages,   yes todays generation is going to pieces.  But who can you blame it on???????????

OUR GOVERNMENTS.. They have removed spanking from the schools, they are teaching your children, not to listen to your parents, they do not control you.    Look at our courts system????  You can race down a highway at 60Mph. over the speed limit and force a truck off the road, killing its driver a great family man who was a young father ,go to court, be charged, get a life ban on a drivers licence and 200 days house arrest...   How in the heck is that going to make people stop and think.   Our judicial system is nothing more than a laughing bucket.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7841.msg47064#msg47064
« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 09:22:21 PM by Scooter »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2008, 08:00:15 AM »

Offline ladybugprincess88

• Series Owner
  • ~Sunset Informative Webmaster~
    • Sunset Informative
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2008, 11:15:47 AM »
Very nicely written as I can understand your frustration!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7841.msg54066#msg54066
**48** MOJO CREW **48**

http://sunsetinformative.webs.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats