January 19, 2017, 04:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CRO is getting Revved up for the 2016 race season. This is our 17th Year running the site.

Home   Blogs   Help Canadian Racing Archives Project Articles Picasa Gallery Gallery GoogleTagged Links Login Register  

Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Racing Classifieds - Post for Free
Montreal Inaugural Nascar Busch Series Napa 2000 DieCast Car 1:24
Saginaw 3 Speed Transmission
Micks Motorsports NCaTS Road Course Car

Kat's Metal Litter Box Canadian Rock & Metal Radio

Your Ad here for $175.00 a year

Sponsors Ads
Blog Index » Thunder6's Blog
Frustration...
by Thunder6 ... July 09, 2008, 03:39:46 AM
Increasingly in my life I am finding I am getting frustrated with the world at large, and personal relationships are becoming a nightmare of epidemic proportions. Why has the world come to see that lack of respect for your fellow man and constantly going off into the world to "do unto others then split" seems to be many people's modus operendi. Maybe I am just having a bad day, maybe I am jaded from years of working in industry that is closer to the gutter than the average retail worker, maybe I am imagining things that really are not that way. Please don't misunderstand me, I am not saying that all people have become this type of person, many have not. It just seems that I find these people with more regularity than I ever have before. Have I become something of a changed man to have come to these conclusions, where once the optimistic young ideals have started to fade? I am lucky to have so many people in my life who truly do care, and who would go to any end of the world to come to my assistance, yet it is frustrating for me to deal with these self important individuals who I encounter every day. Is this the new world? Have our lives become so important and busy that we do not show the common courtesy to our fellow man? Why do people keep driving when an emergency vehicle approaches? Is it so important for these people to "get ahead" and put one over on someone else they would risk injury to someone who they don't know, most likely because they don't know them?

Some questions for all of us to think about.

16 Comments | Write Comment
xx
Re: Frustration...
by ladybugprincess88 ... September 09, 2008, 11:15:47 AM
Very nicely written as I can understand your frustration!

xx
by Scooter ... July 13, 2008, 08:00:15 AM
I drive to Mississauga daily and take notice of this lack of respect for emergency vehicles also . Imagine how someone would feel if they cut off an ambulance taking someone special to them to the hospital and they died while not receiving medical assistance on time . The cop out on the highway doing his job and taking that final step into a drivers path , that was not paying attention . People do need to slow down... Read More

xx
by Jackman2007 ... July 12, 2008, 04:29:43 PM
I drive to Mississauga daily and take notice of this lack of respect for emergency vehicles also . Imagine how someone would feel if they cut off an ambulance taking someone special to them to the hospital and they died while not receiving medical assistance on time . The cop out on the highway doing his job and taking that final step into a drivers path , that was not paying attention . People do need to slow down and respect others . Stiffer fines may help reduce the numbers , but how about lo... Read More

Most Recent
Frustration...
Archive
July 2008 (1)