Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

+-

Sponsor Ads

Author Topic: Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release Friday 14 September, 2018  (Read 190 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release Friday 14 September, 2018
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:52:27 PM »
Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release
Friday 14 September, 2018

Sandown 500 - Friday Practice

Practice 1, Steven Richards: 10th (Fastest Lap: 1:08.6610)
Practice 2, Craig Lowndes: Fifth (Fastest Lap: 1:08.3377)
Practice 3, Steven Richards: Third (Fastest Lap: 1:08.6292)

Craig Lowndes (#888) - Holden Commodore ZB

"It's been a great day, very positive and very constructive. Steve (Richards) has done two of the three practice sessions, but my session went really well, we were really happy with the progress. We worked on the car's stability, as well as getting the drive to the ground, which we achieved, so it was a really positive day for us and I'm looking forward to the rest of the weekend, but it's a great way to start. Both of us are very happy and confident inside the car and we'll keep working on it as the next couple of days unfold."

Steven Richards

"I'm pretty happy, we've chipped away at little bits and pieces and our tyre quality is okay, but it's been nothing special. It's been pretty relative in terms of performance. We still need to do a little bit for the race setup, we're too hard on the rear tyres at the moment, but it's not something we're panicking about, it's going to be a slight tune. Other than that, it's been great. If you've got a decent car for the dry, you should be able to put wet tyres on and with small changes it should be reasonable. I think the direction we're in, the strengths of the car should be the strengths in the wet, too."

For further information please contact:
Cassie Burton
0410 888 883
cassie@tripleeight.com.au

Linkback: /smf/index.php?topic=26619.msg119186#msg119186
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Autobarn Lowndes Racing Media Release Friday 14 September, 2018
« on: September 15, 2018, 02:52:27 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site