March 25, 2017, 11:36:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CRO is getting Revved up for the 2016 race season. This is our 17th Year running the site.

Home   Blogs Help Canadian Racing Archives Project Articles Picasa Gallery Gallery GoogleTagged Links Login Register  

Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Racing Classifieds - Post for Free
Montreal Inaugural Nascar Busch Series Napa 2000 DieCast Car 1:24
Saginaw 3 Speed Transmission
Micks Motorsports NCaTS Road Course Car

Kat's Metal Litter Box Canadian Rock & Metal Radio

Your Ad here for $175.00 a year

Sponsors Ads
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: super/thunder and mini finish at velocity?  (Read 1863 times)
disturber
Rookie Driver

Referrals: 0

« on: May 18, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »

anyone have a rundown of the official top 5?
i know Swartzburg won mini and i think Bentley Grubb in thunder/super but not after that
thanks
Canadian Racing Motorsports Race Car, Racing Track News
« on: May 18, 2015, 11:22:58 AM »

nascar329
Series Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 02:43:07 PM »

anyone have a rundown of the official top 5?
i know Swartzburg won mini and i think Bentley Grubb in thunder/super but not after that
thanks
...You should be able to see Race results on Sunset's wed but they have ran since May 2nd and no results OR Points yet !
Steviebird31
Pit Crew

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 08:07:39 PM »

Points and Standings have been update on the Sunset Web site. go to home page and click Driver info tab.

You can only score on the shots you take!
Canadian Racing Motorsports Race Car, Racing Track News
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 08:07:39 PM »

ladybugprincess88
Series Owner

~Sunset Informative Webmaster~

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 03:12:22 AM »

The results for the first two nights are up on the Sunset Speedway website under the results tab. However, the Spring Velocity results have yet to be posted.

Taylor Holdaway won the late model feature ahead of teammate Scott Wylie. Billy Zardo finished third, followed by Travis Hallyburton, Dwayne Baker and Nick Goetz. You can read my recap at http://www.onpitroad.com/?p=15756.

Matt Bentley led flag to flag in Super Stocks . Ken Grubb got second, followed by Lane Zardo, Gord Shepherd, Joe Adams, Chad Eden, Chris Howse, Coltin Everingham, Todd Davenport, Phil Allard, Adam Martin, Andrew Roberson and Nick Hamill.   http://www.onpitroad.com/?p=15753

Billy Schwartzenburg won the Mini Stock feature. Andy Kamrath finished second, followed by Brandon McFerran, Danny Benedict, Warren Paxton, Bobby Tolton, Jake Watson, Billy Melenhorst, Charlie Smith, Miles Tyson, Jordan Howse, Terry Woodley, Samantha Shaw, Bob Phinnemore, Phil Boyd, Kendra Adams, James Cairns, Stefan Woyslaw, Travis McLean, Rich Schwartzenburg, Chandler Bos and Branden Bullen. http://www.onpitroad.com/?p=15749

**48** MOJO CREW **48**

You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login
disturber
Rookie Driver

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 08:01:37 AM »

thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors Ad