January 17, 2017, 01:12:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CRO is getting Revved up for the 2016 race season. This is our 17th Year running the site.

Home   Blogs Help Canadian Racing Archives Project Articles Picasa Gallery Gallery GoogleTagged Links Login Register  

Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Racing Classifieds - Post for Free
Montreal Inaugural Nascar Busch Series Napa 2000 DieCast Car 1:24
Saginaw 3 Speed Transmission
Micks Motorsports NCaTS Road Course Car

Kat's Metal Litter Box Canadian Rock & Metal Radio

Your Ad here for $175.00 a year

Sponsors Ads
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Share this topic on FacebookShare this topic on GoogleShare this topic on Twitter
Author Topic: BSW Hall of Fame???????  (Read 21646 times)
hanley72
Pit Crew

Referrals: 0

« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

Hey Blcflagagain, I would love to see that Jr. Hanley pic from Sunset if you don't mind. BIG Hanley fan here. Are you able to scan it at all. Or at least post it on here for all to see.
THANKS!!!
Canadian Racing Motorsports Race Car, Racing Track News
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »

blkflagagain
Fell short of the 20 race mark in 2009.. Quite sad indeed!!!
Series Owner

Good luck to all in 2012

« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2008, 02:17:16 AM »

Well as I say HANLEY 72 I personally have no scanner myself!!!! I'm going to put all of these photos in another album and give it to STATSMAN to scan for us all here at CRO if he wouldnt mind doing that??? And thank you very much for giving me the link to the CHECKER FLAG website when I asked for the pics of Don Mallat's corvette!!! That was a great site and good to see those pics and I'm glad people like you havent forgotten Checker Flag and its history, as now thats all we have to go on whenever that speedway is mentioned. But I'm sure STATSMAN will do this, and I'll even give him the albums for a couple weeks or however long it takes, and I'll be sure to mention that youd like a copy of that Hanley pic!! To be honest its a really nice large black and white pic but not the greatest shot of the car itself, its more of a shot of Jr. inside the car but he had a helmet on as well!!!! But dont expect to see anything for another month or so as that's when the season opens up here and I dont think I'll be seeing STATSMAN before then, unless we could meet at the Barrie mall show or something??? Hey Rod will Keith have the LOOK COMPANY Dodge in the show this year?? Will you be there yourself?? If so just send me a private message here and maybe we can meet at a selected time and place up there and I'll give you these photos that I did recover from my collection!!! Let me know what you think.

Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!
zero
Contributing Members
Series Owner

« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »

The # 88 of Mr. Garry Mead. Just a pleasure to watch and a true gentleman. He sure brought the fans in. First class driver.
Canadian Racing Motorsports Race Car, Racing Track News
« Reply #92 on: August 10, 2008, 06:29:24 PM »

godsunclevic
Car Owner

« Reply #93 on: August 10, 2008, 06:31:13 PM »

What ever happened to Gary Mead and the Thor car?  He was a great help to us the first time we raced at that flat Barrie oval back when they cancelled the weekly Cascar class.

You are not allowed to view links.
Register or Login
zero
Contributing Members
Series Owner

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2008, 07:40:14 PM »

He is the crew chief for the #44 LLM car at Barrie.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsors Ad