Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Sunset Lates May 31  (Read 1088 times)

Offline skidder

• Series Owner
Sunset Lates May 31
« on: June 01, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »
Races started on time with threatening skys looming.First heat saw Ron Quennelle out duel Jason Witty and Keith Mataio for the win.Second heat had stompin Tom Walters on the pole and winning holding off Quick Vic Parsons ,Chris Morrow and Rob Poole. Third heat saw Jason Witty win fighting off mataio and Quennelle.Witty has been running extremely well so far this year . Also noticed that Quennelle has stepped it up the last few weeks.Mataio has also been running real good.Fourth heat saw Quick Vic run real strong and hold off the feild including stompin Tom for the win.Feature saw a familiar face take the green as Jeff Walt made the trip as Barrie rained out.Jeff didnt have much luck as he got together with another car as he was slicing through the field and had to retire[ almost ] to the pits. Rest of the feature race ran fairly uneventfull with Quick Vic taking the lead and holding off the rest of the field including Walters who ran him real clean knocking on the door for at least the last 8 laps.I do beleive the finish of the top 5 was, i might be slightly wrong,Parsons,Walters, Witty,Quennelle,Poole with Morrow coming across 6th. I might of missed Mataio .Fabulous racing by all late model drivers.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7593.msg44223#msg44223

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Sunset Lates May 31
« on: June 01, 2008, 10:32:24 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats