Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Thanks to all the visiting cars sept. 2  (Read 1601 times)

Offline ministock19

• Series Owner
    • http://www.sapphire-motorsports.com
Thanks to all the visiting cars sept. 2
« on: September 03, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »
Just wanted to toss out a big  THANK YOU to all the visiting cars that came out to Varney for our last Sunday invitational of 2007.The Barrie contingent was very well represented as well as extremely fast,taking feature wins in the ministock(#18 Steve Slaughter) and Thunder car(#2 Tremblay??) as well as a number of heat wins.Our resident Barrie pit reporter "barrie97ps" had a fine 4th place feature finish,right behind,er,um,Me,lol.
I know it is tough at this time of year with the home track points races winding up,so for you guys and gals to show up and support us is very much appreciated.Hope you enjoyed the racing and look forward to seeing you  back next year for the sunday invites.

BTW in case anyone is wondering what "Hillbilly Racing" is all about,this was a fundraising effort started by our ministock drivers.Thru Straw hat sales,t-shirts,corn roast and various donations,we were able to raise in excess of $2000 which will be donated to our local Special Olympics sports group.

** we still have some hats available for sale,$10 each,contact me if interested**

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6618.msg31699#msg31699
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 11:51:17 AM by ministock19 »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Thanks to all the visiting cars sept. 2
« on: September 03, 2007, 11:42:00 AM »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
Re: Thanks to all the visiting cars sept. 2
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 12:14:47 PM »
Just wanted to toss out a big  THANK YOU to all the visiting cars that came out to Varney for our last Sunday invitational of 2007.The Barrie contingent was very well represented as well as extremely fast,taking feature wins in the ministock(#18 Steve Slaughter) and Thunder car(#2 Tremblay??) as well as a number of heat wins.Our resident Barrie pit reporter "barrie97ps" had a fine 4th place feature finish,right behind,er,um,Me,lol.
I know it is tough at this time of year with the home track points races winding up,so for you guys and gals to show up and support us is very much appreciated.Hope you enjoyed the racing and look forward to seeing you  back next year for the sunday invites.

BTW in case anyone is wondering what "Hillbilly Racing" is all about,this was a fundraising effort started by our ministock drivers.Thru Straw hat sales,t-shirts,corn roast and various donations,we were able to raise in excess of $2000 which will be donated to our local Special Olympics sports group.

** we still have some hats available for sale,$10 each,contact me if interested**

I had an amazign time...that track is awesome...its like a roller coaster..i always wanted to go theree and now i will definitely be a regular at invi's...What an awesome track....its hard to pass which makes it even more fun...I jus tthink for TC's and LLM tey needed about 10 more laps at least...and I comend you guys on your effort with hillbilly racing! kudos to u guys

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6618.msg31703#msg31703

HTML ezBlock

site
stats