Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Barrie results July 28  (Read 9686 times)

Offline blkflagagain

• Fell short of the 20 race mark in 2009.. Quite sad indeed!!!
  • Series Owner
  • Good luck to all in 2012
Barrie results July 28
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:07:29 AM »
 Ok here goes this is my best quick rundown of the nights events!!! LLM feature won by Dave Lewis who started outside pole and ran the first 4 laps side by side with Allan Inglis, till he wrestled away the lead for good!! Mcleod was 2nd and cut into the lead Lewis had built up right till the end of the race when he was pinned o his bumper. Mcleod was a full two tenths quicker on my unofficial watch!! 3rd Shepherd, 4th Brown 5th Baker. Went 35 laps caution free, the first time I remember that happening at Barrie in the last 3 years!!! Thunder Car feature won by Brad Holden who had to fight off Tremblay at mid race then we won by maybe 3 or 4 car lengths at the finish!! Nice to see him win !! 1st ever Barrie feature for him!! 2nd Tremblay, 3rd Johnston 4th Lidstone 5th Monette. Of note hard crash outta two as Norm Stoddard slowed ,contact with young Baker getting him crossways as Doucette, St, Onge and Gignac all piled up together as a result. Doucette done for night with damage and St. Onge continued but only finished 7th or 8th I believe!! Davey was also forced out on this one!! Mid season Pure Stock won by Beau Burrows with cousin Dave 2nd, 3rd Brandon Watson, 4th Crumbie, 5th Glaze. Chargers won by Mike Woodward for 3rd race in a row, although he lost the 1st win in tech lane!!! I was wonderng if any of you know what got him dQ'd that night?? If any of you know please post!!LOL 2nd Burtoo 3rd Casey 4th Stieler 5th Crumbie. Of note Chrystal Doucette got first heat win!! Congrats!! Hey THAYNE led a few laps again eh??LOL stay patient it will come to you!!! And I'm not trying to steal your thunder on here, just had a bit more time as I got home earlier tonight!! Feel free to add what you want and good writing by you last week as well!! I would like to talk with you next week after the races Thayne to ask you a question so be lookin out for me!!LOL

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28434#msg28434
Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Barrie results July 28
« on: July 29, 2007, 12:07:29 AM »

Offline 2fst4u

• Series Owner
    • www.xtremeautomachine.com
Re: Barrie results July 28
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 12:15:05 AM »

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:48:46 AM »
I had heard the 49 was underweight, by quite a bit when he was DQ'd. I would assume has has corrected that problem since. At the time he said the car had not been scaled in some time and he had done some cutting to repair damage incurred in this season and last.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28437#msg28437
"Dont be BEECH! And as always comrades, have nice day" fpsrussia

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 12:48:46 AM »

Offline Justme

• Melson Mafia
  • Team Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2007, 01:45:13 AM »
the 49 car was DQ'd cause he was 200 lbs underweight..

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28438#msg28438
Real Stock Car Drivers Go In Deeper And Come Out Harder!

Do The DW Shuffle!

Offline joeyw

• Car Owner
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2007, 09:37:00 AM »
That's not fair only 200 pounds come on give the guy a break.lol.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28446#msg28446

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2007, 10:33:13 AM »
247 i believe....also Trembley wasn;t in the 2 car....it was Brandon Watson....and I dont know what happened, but my engine started pissing out oil, so I don;t know...lol...i had somehting for them for a lil longer iof she woulda held together i think....

anyways, I would just like to add a lil something to each as I have nothing but time! lol....

In the LLM, Mike Brown actually took his car outta the pits to go and fix it and got back in time! McLeod showed how fast he really is...he was half a track back at the halfway point and me and pinecrest both thought he might get up there...unfortunately it took him 15 laps to get to the bumper of the showstopper, three more laps and it woulda been one helluva finish! A little further back Kevin Reynolds and Shawn McWhirter were having an awesome race...side by side for i think 12 laps i counted easily closer than 6 inches apart through the turns...both VERY clean racers on the night and it was an impressive show, too bad shawn got boxed in and couldn;t really get it going to get up there.

In the Thunder car race, the story of the night was the 'Big 3' going down with injuries...haha, no not the maple leafs first line orrrr, more like the Duck's first line...it was Davey, Doucette and St. Onge.... Davey and Doucette were involved in the crash caused by the 09 as mentioned before. Davey had heay Left Front damageand they spoent the whole race trying to fix it....doucette jus tparked his car...St. Onge had to come into the pits twice and restarted at the back, allowing watson and Holden to get away on him. Another neat story was the #59 Thunder car of Devan Craft had a new driver. None other than 4 cyl. driver Brandon Crumbie...the car did not hold up and Brandon was forced to park it after about 12 laps, but he looked good out there mixing it up with the boys! great job brandonssss...lol....At the end of the race on the last lap...Kyle breaker had something in the front end of his car break int he middle of 1 and 2 and BOY, did he make a SAVE...the thing was completely sideways, the front tires were shaking and he stood on it the whole way out sideways and got her straight and shut her down, not causing any mroe damage than was already done....great job KYLE.

In the Pure Stock, unfortunately I had a good vantage point of the last 25 or so laps as i was parked...lol...but it was an okay race...green form lap 8-on it was a good race. Tom Milligan took over the lead form me on lap 4 or 5 and proceeded to lead through lap 20, but with a 40 lap feature the fast guys come to the front and this was the case again tonight as the Burrows Boys, and Gipper were coming hard. Once they got out front they were gone and noone was catching them. An aweosme race shaped up for i think 8th between Horst Ziebelld, Bryan Peney, Nick French and Derek Sererus...They went two by two together around the track as tight as you would want to be for atleast 15 laps untile Penney found a way through, but it was some great racing. The racing was pretty spread out becides those four after a bunch of green flag laps and nothing else exciting really happened, but good on Beau (NICE HAT!) and Dave kept his points lead...next weekend should be a packed house for the long weekend so it should be good times for us again.

In the Charger feature our very own Khane Freak did awesome for about 22 of the 25 laps...lol...he was runnign third till the last restart, where alot of guys ended up passing him, but if i know steeve, he still had a tonne of fun! lol...the racing wasn;t too shabby at all as these guys and girls went at it. The last couple laps were about the most exciting part as it was 49x and the 15 on the fornt row for the reastart....they would race each other very hard the last couple laps...in the end it was the 49x again taking the win...I can bet he will shortly be moved up...That car has so much stock horsepower..even after all pf us mustangs have modded ourselves up he still ahs more, stock...lol...but greta job woodward, well done!

as a side not, the second weekley cheeters meeting went very well...looking forward to the third installment next weekend! lol...

Oh and Pinecrest remember, we gotta look for the kid with the white helmet that can barely see over the steering wheel! lol....

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28450#msg28450

Offline Pinecrest

• King of Canadian Racing Online
  • Series Owner
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »
That's not fair only 200 pounds come on give the guy a break.lol.

My favorite line is ..." he said the car had not been scaled in some time and he had done some cutting to repair damage incurred this season and last."

I am pretty sure to remove 200 lbs from a Nissan you just about have to cut off the front clip.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28453#msg28453
The opinions expressed here are mine and not necessarily those of CRO or its other members , but should be .

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
  • Just Giv-er''turn left Just Giver again''turn left
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2007, 10:46:34 AM »

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2007, 11:04:27 AM »
Yorkie is a lil maddy at pineycresty eh scooter? hahahaha

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28463#msg28463

Offline blkflagagain

• Series Owner
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »
SO I'M NOT A METHEMITICIAN BUT THAT MEANS BRANDON WATSON RACED IN 3 DIFFERENT CLASSES LAST NIGHT??? That is a first that I can imagine!!! oy the story lines with this kid keep getting better!!! Wait till he actually gets a drivers license!!!! What happened to Tremblay??/

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28466#msg28466
Once a king always a king. Once a queen always a queen. Once a knight.......... never enough!!!

Offline Racinggurl

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2007, 11:17:41 AM »
Brandon would have only driven i 2 classes....he didn't run the latemodel....

How did he manage to drive Tremblay's car???

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28468#msg28468

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2007, 11:18:19 AM »
not sure....i dont think brandon ran his LLM last night tho....

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28469#msg28469

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2007, 11:19:50 AM »
I dont know what happened...i saw he pulled his car into the two tyme pit area, behind the wall...then i am up in the grandstands and there is this white helmet and a lil kid in the car..so i am 100% sure it was brandon in tremblay's car...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28470#msg28470

Offline Scooter

• Series Owner
  • Just Giv-er''turn left Just Giver again''turn left
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2007, 11:23:10 AM »
No No 97 We talk about him last night and we Fugured out who he is and we Know He knows 57 team so that is cool,,and our freind basicly told us what he is all about lol so No one is mad at any one ''For Now lol

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28471#msg28471

Offline blkflagagain

• Series Owner
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2007, 11:30:46 AM »
Well I for one would like to know who was in the #2 before I do my report!!LOL Announcer Dave was saying Tremblay all night and Brad was right beside us so you think we would of corrected that if true!!!! Hes kinda helpful that way!!LOL I'm just gonna write it up as Tremblay and let the chips fall where they may!!!LOL Could of it just been Tremblay changed helmets?? To be honest he looks smaller in the drivers seat to me than he is in actuality!!! 12 points Thayne???LOL and it does appear someone smoked to much hippy hey last night while delievering papers and that guy thought Brandon raced the LLM last night!!FLMAO  Talk about a day late and dollar short!!!LOL but a week behind is par for the course for this cat!!!!LOL

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6405.msg28475#msg28475

HTML ezBlock

site
stats