Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: All Canadians  (Read 1229 times)

Offline duken

• Series Owner
All Canadians
« on: August 06, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »

We took in the All Canadians last night at Humberstone speedway and have to report good and bad. The good was the on track activities in particular the Late models [ which I hadn't seen run before ] and the Sportsman. The bad began immeaditly upon arriving. The advertised admission price of 25 $ had been raised to 30$ which is just plain robbery in my opinion.  We checked the website before leaving for the 3 hour drive and it clearly stated  [and still does now] the pit admission was 25 $ for this event.  Also , the pits are in deed the pits, absolutley the worst conditions I have ever been subjected to incuding golf ball size rocks everywhere and some the size of a soccer ball in spots.  The  pit snack bar ran out of food with 3 features still to go. I would go to this event again due to the format but I will think long and hard before I will ever attend this facilty for a weekly show.  I didn't even mind the constant drizzle but the tripping over rocks became annoying quick. I never did hear who any of the winners were but the 99 won the Sportsman race which was marred by a severe crash which took out our friend Rob Pratt ,whose car was border line totalled. The crew will have some late nights this week to make it back to Oshweken for Fri. The late model race was won by the number 7 I believe. I have checked the website for accurate results but it wasn't updated at this point. 

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6457.msg29345#msg29345
" It's not the sentiment of men that create history, it's their actions".

CanadianRacingOnline.com

All Canadians
« on: August 06, 2007, 12:24:44 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats