Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: JASON WHITE FIGHTS BACK IN FINALE  (Read 1162 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
JASON WHITE FIGHTS BACK IN FINALE
« on: October 01, 2018, 07:42:31 AM »

September 29, 2018. Jason White was excited to hit the track in his #28 Powder Ventures Excavating Dodge for the NASCAR Pinty’s Series final race of the season this past Saturday night at Jukasa Motor Speedway. Following some early race challenges with the handling on the car White was “hard charging” by the end of the race.

During the afternoon practice sessions White began feeling out the #28 Powder Ventures Excavating Dodge and the team made adjustments throughout the one-hour session preparing for qualifying.  Though he would start on the outside of row eight White was optimistic for the 200-lap feature.  “We’ll be okay” he summarized prior to the race.  “We made a few changes and I think we should be pretty good for long runs,” he added.

In the early going however White found he had his hands full with the #28 Powder Ventures Excavating machine.  “I’m not sure if the car didn’t quite react how we expected or the track didn’t change in the cooler temps but it was a handful at the start” said the driver afterwards.  “I was fighting for every inch”.

As race moved forward the car got a little better and following planned stops for fuel and tires the #28 Powder Ventures Excavating Dodge was much more to the drivers liking.  The driver and teams perseverance was paying off  “It really came alive late in the race” said White. “We waited until very late to change tires and the car was awesome after that.  We needed a break with a caution and didn’t get it earlier, and if this race was a 250 vs. 200 laps I think we really would have shown our stuff” he stated.

“I have to thank so many people for helping us out this year” said White afterwards.  The whole group at DJK Racing for getting this car ready, my family for all their love and support, and Alex Nagy and his team here at Jukasa, what a great place.  This is the final Pinty’s race for us this year, but we’ve got some things cooking that I’m really excited about”.

Jason White and the Powder Ventures Excavating team wish to say a huge thank you to the many fans who have supported them this season.  They’ll be back again in 2019.

To keep up with the latest news about Jason White and the #21Powder Ventures Excavating team follow Jason on twitter for the latest updates @racinjasonwhite and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/RacinJasonWhite

Prepared by Todd Lewis, TL Sports & Entertainment, todd@tlsportsent.com(239) 961-2618

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=26683.msg119250#msg119250
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: October 01, 2018, 07:42:31 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats