Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: howdy doody/ brake peddles  (Read 1642 times)

Offline 22 sk-doo

• Pit Crew
howdy doody/ brake peddles
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »
LIKE to say hi and thanks to all the competetors,officials,and especially the fans.Big time thanks to Al Lebert for using his spare hot rod.SPECIAL thanks to Mike and John Alguire for putting so much faith in me.Not very often a guy gets to drive a racecar of that caliber.By far the best car I've ever driven and I'm proud to be involved with Huntington Motersports.Thanks also to Bob Martin for his financial support as well as the moral support.And to Dave Robinson,great job,and thanks for the tyres.It's great to be involved with such a great bunch of racers.By far the best club to be a part of since the early days of cascar,before money got in the way of good friends and great racing.Nice to see racers helping racers so we can put on,what I believe,was the best racing for the buck in ontario.As the tech director some thing slipped by my notice,BRAKE PEDDLES.I believe some of the collisions at Cayuga were do to faulty brake peddles.Not to mention any names(Matt Roblee # 27 lol ) but I think inspection of these peddles may have saved some equipment.I believe these were racing incidents and nothing more.By the way Herniack,a few more laps and your ass was grass HA HA.Looking forward to next season,glad we have some time to fix the 22 car.Maybe if Matts not to busy?   22ske doo out

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6631.msg31911#msg31911

CanadianRacingOnline.com

howdy doody/ brake peddles
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:32:22 PM »

Offline racerman

• Rookie Driver
Re: howdy doody/ brake peddles
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »
hey skeeter ,Its  hryniuk not herniak  ha ha ,to bad you wrecked it would have been a great battle at cayuga.Hope to see ya in a car next year.Thanks to Ron and Ted ,Dave Connelly,Gus and all the people that made the oss a great series.Also Thanks to Castrol and Fast Eddie and all the sponsors ,look forward to next year .Hope to catch the 28 came up a little short this year.Watch out for the 27 ,should be hard to beat with a year under his belt.Great job everone Mike Hryniuk #80 The green turtle

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6631.msg31919#msg31919

Offline choirguy

• Series Owner
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »
Yes he would like to say thanks to his Rookie spotter  Kevin who did an awesome job for his first time, who would have spotted him pass Mike for the Win  LOL and he would like to thank Trevor, Ryan Dave again and me Kevin For the hard work on both cars at Cayuga  GO SKOOTER Yea.  Well off to the Sprint car nationals at Oshweken this weekend.  Hey Skooter maybe I can find you a ride LOL  Oh and good job Mike on your win.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6631.msg32842#msg32842

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 09:10:49 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats