Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: ZACHARIE ROBICHON MAKES JUMP TO F2000 CANADA CHAMPIONSHIP  (Read 1163 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
ZACHARIE ROBICHON MAKES JUMP TO F2000 CANADA CHAMPIONSHIP

STARTS SEASON THIS WEEKEND AT BEMC SPRING TROPHY

OTTAWA, ON (April 29, 2015) – Canadian karting and F1600 standout Zacharie Robichon, of Ottawa, Ontario, will make the step up to Formula 2000 competition in the F2000 Canada Championship this weekend at the BEMC Spring Trophy event.

Robichon is making the jump after two very successful seasons in the Toyo Tires F1600 Championship where he collected 4 wins and over a dozen podium finishes. One of his most memorable victories was last season - a photo finish to capture his first Can-Am Cup with co-founder Al Craighead in attendance.

“It really is a great opportunity to have the chance to race in F2000 here in Canada. For many of us young Canadians the added cost of going to race in the United States is a very difficult hurdle to overcome and thanks to Move Motorsports we now have that opportunity here at home,” said the Ottawa student.

The F2000 campaign will be run under the guidance of Brian Graham and his BGR squad. No stranger to F2000 competition, BGR has run ultra-successful programs for many drivers and has been the home for Robichon since he strapped into an open wheel car two seasons ago.  “I couldn’t be happier to be racing once again with BGR because I know they offer me the best chance at success and I can’t wait to get the season going,” said a jubilant Robichon.

The Ottawa native will get things rolling this Friday with a full day of testing leading into the double-header weekend.

Robichon is still searching for some partners to make the entire season a reality but is focused on solid finishes and building a lot of value into his racing program which will prove fruitful. “Some things are out of my control but with the resources I have at my disposal I will make sure to take the maximum out of every opportunity. I have to thank everyone who has helped get me this far and you can be sure I will be giving it my all to properly represent everyone who has helped me until now. Right now the only thing on my mind is getting back in the car!”

Be sure to follow Zach’s season at www.zacharierobichon.com  twitter @ZRobichon and facebook /ZacharieRobichon

For more information on Zacharie call (613) 601-7819, or email zach@zrobichon.com.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=20843.msg113261#msg113261
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats