Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Thunder Car - midseason  (Read 19601 times)

Offline Junior

• Series Owner
Re: Thunder Car - midseason
« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2008, 12:23:24 AM »
to be honest guys, i had doubts from jump street that "mickey" was "pat goode", and after the last few posts "mickey" has made, i dont beleive for a second its pat

just the way the person talks and the words they use, does not sound anything like pat, the vernacular is totally different

so is mickey closely related with the ownership? more than likely

is mickey one of the owners? very very doubtfull

should sunset be cast in a negative light because of what someone, who is not the owner, says on a messege board? i dont think so, but you can draw your own conclusions....

Well said Spencer!!

If you all knew Pat and Wes the way I do you would all realize he would not stand for any of this kind of talk.  Wes is all about his drivers.  When we had numerous scoring mistakes in the beginning I was brought in to correct things the best I could and reinburse the drivers not only points but any monies that were owed to them.  I have done so and taken care of all those guys/girls that have brought things to my attention.  Wes couldn't stress to me enough that these guys (you drivers) had to be taken care of and treated fairly.

Whoever Mickey is I can honestly say I don't believe he represents Sunset Speedway or any part of Pat or Wes.  I know at one point here on CRO  a post started getting nasty towards me and I was asked for the sake of the speedway and to show professionalism, please don't post. 
If you notice most things I now post say that they are my own opinion and not that of an official!!!

Wes has great intentions for the speedway and both him and Pat understand what makes a business work.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I have to say I don't know any track owner that hasn't had his name dragged thru the mud, but lets see what happens on Saturday nights to make our opinions.  Not by what's said on a message board!!

So now that you are talking on here as Deb the regular Joe and not Deb the scorer, may point out the fact that he is not being truthful with his drivers.....hence the TC tire deal, posted on the Sunset website it states: July 23rd
We have just heard that our tire supplier is having trouble with his moulds and will not have any tires ready for this week. Please be advised that for this coming week drivers will need to make other arrangements for their tires. We will keep you informed as to when this problem is resolved.

So i called towel city direct and the owner told me that Wes was inquiring about ordering tires and the owner wanted a credit card to bill them against and wes didnt have one. These so called moulds that are broken is just a lame excuse to try and pass the buck.....Towel City didnt call wes, wes called them and as of last night meaning wednesday night, he still hadent placed an order. All the drivers want is honesty and that seems to be extrememly hard to get. Towel City was producing tires as we spoke and said that he hadnt had one ounce of trouble with his machine?

Now to the Mickey-escapade....One post stated a thank you from the management, Wes and Pat. Mickey was out to lunch with wes the afternoon of the post so it claims and then "Mickey" decides to cut down everyone who has had any dealing with the speedway except your family?? whom had a pretty big falling out with wes in his last tenure. Now its no hidden secret that Wes hates my family with a passion, you know it just as well as I do, he has openly trashed us to staff members even though we are paying customers and I am part of the so called "show" as the Thunder division is recently reffered to. So to see what is posted on here under mickey and see what the Goode's have against certain people and their veiws seem to point in the same directions?? Maybe its not Pat? but its someone that is so far up Wes's a$$ that one might wonder why he has 4 feet? If Wes was so concerned about staff, family, and friends posting on here then why is he not concerned about "Mickey", because "Mickey" seems to be by his side every single day and seems to be the one releasing all these posts on here?? Too many people are convinced its pat and you know just as well as I do, if one person wanted to know bad enough, IP's are easy to trace, and get adresses from....

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48366#msg48366

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #120 on: July 25, 2008, 12:23:24 AM »

Offline MikeSmith

• Car Owner
  • Mr.X
« Reply #121 on: July 25, 2008, 12:39:39 AM »
to be honest guys, i had doubts from jump street that "mickey" was "pat goode", and after the last few posts "mickey" has made, i dont beleive for a second its pat

just the way the person talks and the words they use, does not sound anything like pat, the vernacular is totally different

so is mickey closely related with the ownership? more than likely

is mickey one of the owners? very very doubtfull

should sunset be cast in a negative light because of what someone, who is not the owner, says on a messege board? i dont think so, but you can draw your own conclusions....

Well said Spencer!!

If you all knew Pat and Wes the way I do you would all realize he would not stand for any of this kind of talk.  Wes is all about his drivers.  When we had numerous scoring mistakes in the beginning I was brought in to correct things the best I could and reinburse the drivers not only points but any monies that were owed to them.  I have done so and taken care of all those guys/girls that have brought things to my attention.  Wes couldn't stress to me enough that these guys (you drivers) had to be taken care of and treated fairly.

Whoever Mickey is I can honestly say I don't believe he represents Sunset Speedway or any part of Pat or Wes.  I know at one point here on CRO  a post started getting nasty towards me and I was asked for the sake of the speedway and to show professionalism, please don't post. 
If you notice most things I now post say that they are my own opinion and not that of an official!!!

Wes has great intentions for the speedway and both him and Pat understand what makes a business work.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I have to say I don't know any track owner that hasn't had his name dragged thru the mud, but lets see what happens on Saturday nights to make our opinions.  Not by what's said on a message board!!

So now that you are talking on here as Deb the regular Joe and not Deb the scorer, may point out the fact that he is not being truthful with his drivers.....hence the TC tire deal, posted on the Sunset website it states: July 23rd
We have just heard that our tire supplier is having trouble with his moulds and will not have any tires ready for this week. Please be advised that for this coming week drivers will need to make other arrangements for their tires. We will keep you informed as to when this problem is resolved.

So i called towel city direct and the owner told me that Wes was inquiring about ordering tires and the owner wanted a credit card to bill them against and wes didnt have one. These so called moulds that are broken is just a lame excuse to try and pass the buck.....Towel City didnt call wes, wes called them and as of last night meaning wednesday night, he still hadent placed an order. All the drivers want is honesty and that seems to be extrememly hard to get. Towel City was producing tires as we spoke and said that he hadnt had one ounce of trouble with his machine?

Now to the Mickey-escapade....One post stated a thank you from the management, Wes and Pat. Mickey was out to lunch with wes the afternoon of the post so it claims and then "Mickey" decides to cut down everyone who has had any dealing with the speedway except your family?? whom had a pretty big falling out with wes in his last tenure. Now its no hidden secret that Wes hates my family with a passion, you know it just as well as I do, he has openly trashed us to staff members even though we are paying customers and I am part of the so called "show" as the Thunder division is recently reffered to. So to see what is posted on here under mickey and see what the Goode's have against certain people and their veiws seem to point in the same directions?? Maybe its not Pat? but its someone that is so far up Wes's a$$ that one might wonder why he has 4 feet? If Wes was so concerned about staff, family, and friends posting on here then why is he not concerned about "Mickey", because "Mickey" seems to be by his side every single day and seems to be the one releasing all these posts on here?? Too many people are convinced its pat and you know just as well as I do, if one person wanted to know bad enough, IP's are easy to trace, and get adresses from....

Well Said My Friend .... Well Said...this is what i was trying to figure out when i heard about this whole mould thing...? i mean moulds dont break down very often....and well i heard wes was just riding out the tires that glenn bought...obviously to try and save money and you could tell as i heard numerous drivers complaining about next to no tires in at the track about 4 weeks ago or so...im glad someone finally sorted out this issue and put the kaibosh on mickey

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48368#msg48368
Just Call Me...Mr. X

Offline SSWebguy

• Track Owner
  • EX-Webguy :)
« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2008, 08:15:49 AM »
Here is a copy of the purse for the Thunder cars. I just received it this morning.

SUNSET Thunder 30 Lap Feature Payout
Date of Race___________________
Position     $                   Drivers Name Print                Signature
1st        $600----------------------------------------------------------------
2nd        $350----------------------------------------------------------------
3rd         $275----------------------------------------------------------------
4th         $225----------------------------------------------------------------
5th         $200----------------------------------------------------------------
6th         $175----------------------------------------------------------------
7th         $150----------------------------------------------------------------
8th         $125----------------------------------------------------------------
9th         $110----------------------------------------------------------------
10th       $100----------------------------------------------------------------
11th       $100----------------------------------------------------------------
12th        $100----------------------------------------------------------------
13th        $100----------------------------------------------------------------
14th        $90------------------------------------------------------------------
15th        $90------------------------------------------------------------------
16th        $90------------------------------------------------------------------
17th        $90------------------------------------------------------------------
18th        $80------------------------------------------------------------------
19th        $80------------------------------------------------------------------
20th        $80------------------------------------------------------------------
21th        $75------------------------------------------------------------------
22st         $75-----------------------------------------------------------------
23nd        $75-----------------------------------------------------------------
24rd         $75-----------------------------------------------------------------

This is a post by "mickey" from another thread.  Who else would have access to what appears to be a Word doc of the payout signature sheet?  Even when I was doing the website, photos, points, etc etc I never had this.

I'm with Junior.  There's more to it than just a pot stirring fan.  And as for Wes 'not standing for this sort of talk', wellll I dunno about that.  I've heard about some pretty bi-polar behaviour from this guy so he's pretty capable of this 'sort of talk' and it has been proven he doesn't like people telling him how a track should be run.

It's all moot as this can be fixed pretty easy.  He can sign up under his own name and refute all this crap and tell 'mickey' to shut his/her mouth!

Mark

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48379#msg48379

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #122 on: July 25, 2008, 08:15:49 AM »

Offline rossevans30

• Series Owner
« Reply #123 on: July 25, 2008, 08:58:00 AM »
Quote:
"Who else would have access to what appears to be a Word doc of the payout signature sheet? "

Well I can type my Mosport and Kawartha payout list, every driver has, into word and send it you you. Maybe that would make me a NCTS driver (Derek)? LOL

Seeing as how you were able to request the payout sheet, and the track sent it to you, did you think maybe someone other than yourself could do that to? LOL

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48383#msg48383
"If you spend as much time working on your car as you did online, you would be fast" - Stompin Tom Walters

Offline WadePeterson

• Series Owner
« Reply #124 on: July 25, 2008, 04:02:54 PM »
Who cares who "Mickey" is. He/She is getting everyone up in arms over bull. Making everyone forget why they are upset. Lack of respect for the best damn product out their. THUNDER CARS!!!!!! I have one of those jackets that Archer had made up and I am proud of it. Maybe not for the reason he had them made, but I will fight for MOST of these guys and gals any night of the week. Maybe it is time for a Wednesday night series again. Never mind the promoters, never mind the cash.. We rent the tracks, We hire the staff, pay them, pay the insurance, and if there is anything left, split it equally...... LETS JUST RACE AND THE H*LL WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! Who has the parts to try?????

You know I'm in but I hafta finish my car first LOL,  you take alot of flack Terry but all in all you do everything with the best of intentions and have done alot of good for us in the past!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48442#msg48442
I am the ParkinglotJesus
I am one of few people to ever see the infamous "Maharagi" yes he was real! he dropped the biggest bomb in Sunset history!

Offline charger

• crum-b racings other car
  • Series Owner
« Reply #125 on: July 25, 2008, 04:18:59 PM »
Who cares who "Mickey" is. He/She is getting everyone up in arms over bull. Making everyone forget why they are upset. Lack of respect for the best damn product out their. THUNDER CARS!!!!!! I have one of those jackets that Archer had made up and I am proud of it. Maybe not for the reason he had them made, but I will fight for MOST of these guys and gals any night of the week. Maybe it is time for a Wednesday night series again. Never mind the promoters, never mind the cash.. We rent the tracks, We hire the staff, pay them, pay the insurance, and if there is anything left, split it equally...... LETS JUST RACE AND THE H*LL WITH EVERYONE ELSE!!!!! Who has the parts to try?????

You know I'm in but I hafta finish my car first LOL,  you take alot of flack Terry but all in all you do everything with the best of intentions and have done alot of good for us in the past!

+1 he walks softly but carries a big mouth, and i have seen him use it
LOL
but he is right and i dont even run thunder

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7928.msg48445#msg48445
Hold On Not Done Accelerating
winning isn't everything but losing sucks!!!!

HTML ezBlock

site
stats