Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Rain...Rain...Rain  (Read 1452 times)

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
Rain...Rain...Rain
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »
once again rain screws us over...only got first set of heats in...untill the rain started at about 7:50....lasted about 7-8 mins....tryed to dry the track...started to rain a bit again...got it farily dry by about 9:00pm....they run king of the hill to kill some time and try to dry it..... then they talk to the mini-stock guys, and wait it out longer..and about 9:45 the skys opened up again and that was it.

OSCAAR Heat winners were-Shane Maginnis & Jeff Hanley

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7873.msg47038#msg47038
"RaceTracks are my 2nd Home"
"I'm a Short-Track junkie"

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Rain...Rain...Rain
« on: July 12, 2008, 11:36:51 PM »

Offline rossevans30

• Series Owner
Re: Rain...Rain...Rain
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »
That was really silly. Not being on the schedule, took my daughter out to watch in the stands. I left after they left the 6 or less cars out to crash in the rain. There wasn't a hope that they were going to get the track dry in time to finish that program. What was one of the annoncer's lines.... 6 or less cars run treaded tires, like they were going to run them LOL.. Seemed obviouse to me that they were done at that point, cept I was the only one who smeed to leave and that track was in denial that they were done. Bit unfair to lead people on that they were going to get it going again.. Unfortunatly I'd assume that would've pissed some fans off, making them sit around for nothing...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=7873.msg47129#msg47129
"If you spend as much time working on your car as you did online, you would be fast" - Stompin Tom Walters

HTML ezBlock

site
stats