Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Poll

Was Todd Berriers Suspension to Harsh?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
3 (60%)
He Deserved It...You Cant Fool Nascar
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: March 22, 2005, 09:53:30 PM

Author Topic: Was Todd Berriers(Crew Chief for #29) Suspension to Harsh?  (Read 1553 times)

kevinharvickfan

I want to know what you think of Todd Berriers suspension too harsh? Was four weeks for an illegal fuel cell and fuel filter to harsh or did he deserve it?

I think that four weeks was a little bit harsh. Richard Childress however is going to appeal Todds case to the Nascar Officals... He does not expect to get the four weeks reduced but he does want to make a point on how he feels.
Now I believe Todd went just a little over board when he just up and told the media that if he had the chance he would do it again. Does he not realize that changing the way Kevin qualifys the car is just going to get Kevin penalized and sent to start at the  rear of the field. Its not that Nascar isnt going to find out what they are up to. Would have a normal full fuel cell in the car and qualifying 21st be better then having an illegal fuel cell in the car and Kevin qualifying 2nd and getting moved to the rear of the field? Personally if I was crew chief I would choose everything legal and we start where we qualify.

What does Kevin have to say about all of this:
Kevin simply says they will have to deal with the fact of not having their crew chief who has been working with Kevin for four and a half years out of the six that Kevin has been with Richard Childress Racing. Kevin knows that racing with out Todd sitting on the pit box will not affect his performance. He just has to deal with it and go with the flow.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=4373.msg12128#msg12128

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats