Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Seibert ready to attack 2010 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series schedule; Pre-season ev  (Read 922 times)

Offline Adam Ross

• Race Fan
June 9, 2010, WILLIAMS LAKE, BC– Lady luck has shone on Williams Lake, BC, racer Trevor Seibert in 2010, and he hasn't turned a lap yet in his NASCAR Canadian Tire Series entry.
The accomplished road racer and winner in numerous North American racing series opens his 2010 schedule this weekend at Mosport International Raceway near Toronto, Ontario.
Unlike previous years in Canada's premier stock car series he will launch this campaign with an unblemished Lake Excavating Ltd./Clean Werx-sponsored Dodge.
"I'm excited about this season," said Seibert. "This is the first year since we started with the series in 2007 that we haven't lost an engine during pre-season testing. I was confident when we switched to Ron Beauchamp-built horsepower we had reliability."
Seibert's schedule includes all five of the series road courses featuring its crown jewel events in Toronto, Montreal, and Edmonton along with two oval tracks Motoplex Speedway in Vernon, BC, and Auto Clearing Motor Speedway in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
In addition to successful pre season tests Seibert recently announced Bill Burns as team engineer on his road course cars. Burns' accolades are unmatched in the series. He opens 2010 as two-time and defending championship winning crew chief.
"Bill is a great addition to the team," said Seibert. "Dave Bruin will keep doing a great job as crew chief, and he's built us a show piece once again this year. Having Bill Burns' knowledge to fall back on gives us all added confidence as we hit the race track. I've been so busy with business we had my son Ryley test the car. Everything worked great, and I can't wait to take my turn behind the wheel."
Seibert's best finish to date is a third place result at the historic Grand Prix de Trois Rivieres. He is confident he can improve on that with Avion Motorsports' new package.
"Things seem to be improving for us in all areas," said Seibert. "I've only been to a few races so far in 2010, and that was as a spotter for Ryley.
"He has one win, and he's leading the points in his series out west. It's his turn to spot for me at Mosport, and hopefully he can lead me to victory lane."
For an opportunity to meet Trevor Seibert Mosport International Raceway is hosting a pre-race party at Kelsey's Restaurant on Clarington Boulevard in Bowmanville on Friday evening from 7 p.m. until 9 p.m..

- 30 -

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11494.msg82730#msg82730

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats