Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: July 20th results  (Read 1991 times)

Offline slapdown

• Series Owner
July 20th results
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »
I'll do my best to get what I can for results but am pretty busy at the track. It will definately not be to the standards of the Shadow Report. LOL. 

Car counts were brutal for the top two divisions this week with 11 LM and 14 LLM. Minis had around 24 and there were about the same in Thunder ( maybe less ) for their 50 lapper, which was one hell of a race.

The mini feature was won by #45 Chris MacPherson with his first win. The top 5 ( as best as I could get ) in the LLM were 22 Delisle, 53 Donaldson, 1 Parsons, 98 Graham ( the glazed ham ) and 20 Brown. Top 5 in LM were surprise, 84 Jackson, 99 Brown, 10 Morgan, 71 McHattie and 81 Mercer. The 97, 29 and 7 were weapons at the back tonite with the 97 black flagged in the mini and the 7 in the feature. For chassis-dynammic, think Waite was back in the 88. Didn't see McGrath there. Cars in attendance were 84, 99, 10, 71, 81, 88, 7 97, 29, 5 and 46. The 5 of Moroney blew a motor so MAY not be back. That, coupled with the fact that the 01 of Kimmerly said he won't be back after opening lap damage last week could mean more bad LM numbers. On a positive note, I did hear that the 22 of Mitchell was going to the shop of Dan McHattie next week to get some major work done after a hard wreck three weeks ago. Hopefully he'll be back in 2 or 3 weeks.  The Thunder 50 lapper was won by 14 Steve Mayhew in a dominant performance. Second went to ??. Sorry can't remember although I think it was Baker in the 63 with 14 of Horner and the 00 of Barrie runner St. Onge in 4th. Think the 8 of Remington and 40 of Beatty were up there too. Great to see the 29 from Sauble make the trek east.
Stil not sure how KD gets the lineups for the mini or the feature. Thought past weeks winner was to start 10th at best in LM feature. Jackson started 5th ? Not that it would have mattered but Brown may have given him a better run if Larry had to use some of his stuff up getting to the front.

Sorry guys but probably no report next 2 weeks as I have to work. I'll try to get Merc to call me with results when he gets home around midnight next Friday.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6364.msg27758#msg27758
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 11:37:32 PM by slapdown »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

July 20th results
« on: July 20, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »

Offline Shadowracer

• Global Moderator
  • Series Owner
Re: July 20th results
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 12:03:18 AM »
It will definately not be to the standards of the Shadow Report. LOL.

Its only up to the Shadow Standard if its riddled with mistakes for correcting!  ;D

Nice job though Slapdown. More guys should do this for their home tracks.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6364.msg27760#msg27760
CHECK OUT THE "SHADOW REPORT" GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR LIVE RACE PICS AND UPDATES

Offline IceB

• Race Fan
    • http://www.dewmotorsports.com
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »
#88 LM was Gilles Seguin from Ottawa.(he's driving in ottawa for the 88 team when it runs there). McGrath couldn't make the trip (Work is busy) but I believe he'll be back in the 88 car again for the next race. Possibly even the St Eustache ACT event. Might see Dave Waite run in the car at some point as well since LLM #25 will be needing a few weeks to repair after last night.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6364.msg27800#msg27800

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 02:22:42 PM »

Offline nascar329

• Series Owner
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2007, 09:47:58 PM »
I'll do my best to get what I can for results but am pretty busy at the track. It will definately not be to the standards of the Shadow Report. LOL. 

Car counts were brutal for the top two divisions this week with 11 LM and 14 LLM. Minis had around 24 and there were about the same in Thunder ( maybe less ) for their 50 lapper, which was one hell of a race.

The mini feature was won by #45 Chris MacPherson with his first win. The top 5 ( as best as I could get ) in the LLM were 22 Delisle, 53 Donaldson, 1 Parsons, 98 Graham ( the glazed ham ) and 20 Brown. Top 5 in LM were surprise, 84 Jackson, 99 Brown, 10 Morgan, 71 McHattie and 81 Mercer. The 97, 29 and 7 were weapons at the back tonite with the 97 black flagged in the mini and the 7 in the feature. For chassis-dynammic, think Waite was back in the 88. Didn't see McGrath there. Cars in attendance were 84, 99, 10, 71, 81, 88, 7 97, 29, 5 and 46. The 5 of Moroney blew a motor so MAY not be back. That, coupled with the fact that the 01 of Kimmerly said he won't be back after opening lap damage last week could mean more bad LM numbers. On a positive note, I did hear that the 22 of Mitchell was going to the shop of Dan McHattie next week to get some major work done after a hard wreck three weeks ago. Hopefully he'll be back in 2 or 3 weeks.  The Thunder 50 lapper was won by 14 Steve Mayhew in a dominant performance. Second went to ??. Sorry can't remember although I think it was Baker in the 63 with 14 of Horner and the 00 of Barrie runner St. Onge in 4th. Think the 8 of Remington and 40 of Beatty were up there too. Great to see the 29 from Sauble make the trek east.
Stil not sure how KD gets the lineups for the mini or the feature. Thought past weeks winner was to start 10th at best in LM feature. Jackson started 5th ? Not that it would have mattered but Brown may have given him a better run if Larry had to use some of his stuff up getting to the front.

Sorry guys but probably no report next 2 weeks as I have to work. I'll try to get Merc to call me with results when he gets home around midnight next Friday.

The Feature winner at KD the past week does start 10th at best but JACKSON didn't win last week STEVE ROBBLEE won on JULY 13TH ........................ "REMEMBER"?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6364.msg27809#msg27809

Offline slapdown

• Series Owner
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 05:07:42 PM »
THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING NASCAR329. When Timersma won the 100 lapper he wasn't there the following week so the second place finisher, the 81 was next in line so had to start the feature in 10th. I KNOW the 84 was second but Robblee wasn't there so by precedent Jackson should have started 10th not 5th. Before you try to correct me maybe YOU should get your facts straight first.  :P

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6364.msg27848#msg27848
« Last Edit: July 22, 2007, 05:10:04 PM by slapdown »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats