Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: TeamVortex Media Release Sydney Motorsport Park SuperSprint Friday 26 August,  (Read 768 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.

TeamVortex Media Release

Sydney Motorsport Park SuperSprint
Friday 26 August, 2016

CRAIG LOWNDES - VF HOLDEN COMMODORE / Car #888

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Practice One: 12th (Fastest Lap – 1:31.2260)

Practice Two: Eighth (Fastest Lap – 1:29.9796)

CRAIG LOWNDES
"It's actually been a very productive day. Practice one, we went through our normal routine and we got the car balanced reasonably well. We tried to go for a race run, but the rain beat us towards the end. I was quite happy at the end of practice one, we put wet tyres on just to see where the grip level was and it was a bit of a banker for me to know where to run the car, so I think it was beneficial. Practice two started off a lot better. We went to our second set of practice tyres, they were much better in quality and the car lifted. We obviously had the pace there for a little while and we all put on a new set of tyres to see where the balance was. Unfortunately, we just didn't get the gain that we would have liked from the new tyre, but looking around, maybe some other people had the same issue. We'll investigate, but the balance of the car feels quite nice and I'm quite happy with where we're at and what we've done to the car. We'll think about it overnight and come up with something for tomorrow."

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=23261.msg115824#msg115824
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats