Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Ranger Robbed @ Riverside  (Read 9387 times)

Offline Thayne

• Series Owner
Re: Ranger Robbed @ Riverside
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »
Alright I will answer this then we are moving onto something else before we get warned.

I said Midgets as most people are when comparing them to Gibbons size.
I said 2 Guys and Ranger because that is what we saw and that can be backed up by Morgie who was there.
The word Attack was used to describe what went on inside that Trailer as they knew Gibbons was alone, getting out of his suit.

Was it a case of 2 of them trying to hold Gibbons so Ranger could throw a punch...not likely, but Ranger went there with intent and that is why his 2 Crewmen followed.
Protection is needed if your going to try and take Gibbons on, and maybe they should have considered taking the whole Team along.

The Ferris Wheel and Cotton Candy could be found in Tech Lane through out the weekend. They had a gauge setup to see if you were tall enough to ride the rides, and they had a guy guessing the cars weight which was followed up by actually weighting the car.
There were lot's of Clowns and even some Monkeys in the ring as well.

Good night Mr. Ace   

Sorry, I actually cannot back that up, I am not sure how many crew members went down there.
not enough

HAHAAHAHAHAH man that is classic!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8654.msg57097#msg57097

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »

Offline 2fst4u

• Series Owner
    • www.xtremeautomachine.com
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2008, 11:15:08 PM »
ranger wont be at kd,he will race in the nationwide race!to bad would of liked to seen his black eye!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8654.msg57100#msg57100

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 02:50:34 AM »
I liked the latest press release him making a big deal about should I go to race in the Nationwide or NCATS.

Part of the release

Andrew was facing a dilemma, having to choose between the conclusion of his championship and the opportunity to get his certification to race on Superspeedways.
In front of such a complex and heart-breaking choice, his sponsors Tide and Wal-Mart encouraged Andrew to favour the Kansas route this weekend. To obtain his Superspeedway certification.

They must think we are stupid. Who's the sponsors on his car in the Nationwide race? Wal-mart & Tide. Duh they are hoping to get more exposure in the US as both companies are from the US. Sorry to say I'm not a fan of Rangers and don't believe what he says. He seems to be a cry baby in the releases and thinks we are fools in the latest release heart-breaking choice? Please don't take us for idiots. Come out and say it like it is and people will like you more.

I love when our Canadian drivers get a shot at the big leagues but be honest about it.

All of what happened last week is no big deal anyways even if he would have won he would have not been at the last race. I don't feel bad about what happened last to Ranger but I do feel for Gibbons as he supported CASCAR/NCATS and he gets kick in the face. Make sure you say hi to Peter and thank him for the great racing over the years.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8654.msg57107#msg57107
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2008, 02:50:34 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats