Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: ROBIN BUCK RACING THE OMVIC DODGE AT CTMP  (Read 777 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
ROBIN BUCK RACING THE OMVIC DODGE AT CTMP
« on: August 22, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »

August 22, 2018.  Veteran racer Robin Buck is reuniting with several long time racing colleagues and partners to race the #28 OMVIC Dodge in the NASCAR Pinty’s Series event taking place this weekend at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park (CTMP) near Bowmanville, Ontario.

Buck brings with him a wealth of racing experience on his home track at CTMP as DJK Racing headed up by two-time Pinty’s Series Champion DJ Kennington will prepare the car he’ll drive.  OMVIC (Ontario Motor Vehicle Industry Council), in their efforts to increase consumer awareness, has been involved in motorsports for some time.  It’s a combination of experience and resources that has Buck very anxious to get started.

“I’ve known DJ for a long time and I know how hard he and his team work. I’m confident we’re in great equipment and with the races, instructing and other projects I’ve logged more laps around CTMP than I can count.  Working together we’ll be able to set up the car for success,” said Buck.   

The partnership with OMVIC brings together another group of people with ties that go back many years to Robin Buck. “It’s special because John Carmichael, OMVIC’s CEO, was the guy who first got me into stock cars; it’s nice to come full circle and partner together again”. 

Having experience and chemistry working together is a big reason why Buck feels he’ll be a strong runner in the #28 OMVIC Dodge this coming weekend. 

“Having the confidence in your equipment goes a long way” said Buck. “I know we’ll have a good car, that’s step one.  Also knowing that you’ve got the people at OMVIC behind you is important, having partnered together in the past they know what I bring and having that belief and confidence in the program you’ve put together goes a long way.  Now it’s up to the guy between the wheel and the seat,” he added.

Practice and qualifying for the NASCAR Pinty’s Series goes Saturday August 25thwith the race on Sunday August 26th, just before the NASCAR Truck Series event, which is also at CTMP this weekend.
ation purposes only and in no way solicits or implies any commercial offer.  Should you no longer wish to receive them simply indicate that by clicking unsubscribe below.

Prepared by, Todd Lewis, TL Sports & Entertainment, todd@tlsportsent.com(239) 961-2618

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=26505.msg119072#msg119072
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: August 22, 2018, 10:09:28 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats