Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Gresel Ready For APC Opener; Welcomes McRobert Fuels  (Read 1173 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Gresel Ready For APC Opener; Welcomes McRobert Fuels
« on: April 22, 2016, 09:01:33 AM »

SAUBLE BEACH, Ont. (April 22, 2016) – After an exciting end to the 2015 season and a busy winter, Andrew Gresel and the Sauble Falls Racing Team are eager to start new when they take to the track for the APC Late Model Series season opener at Sunset Speedway on May 14.

With the opening race just a couple of weeks away, Gresel is excited to announce McRobert Fuels has returned to the team this year as a primary sponsor. Owned and operated by Al McRobert, McRobert Fuels offers home delivery of propane and heating oil as well as home appliance installation among a variety of related services. With several locations covering all areas of Southwestern Ontario from Strathroy and Kitchener to Lucknow and Hanover, McRobert Fuels also offers 24-Hour emergency service.

“Al’s been around since before I started racing. He’s always been involved with our program,” Gresel said. “It’s awesome to have McRobert Fuels on the quarter panels this year. Hopefully we can come out with a win for all of our sponsors.”

To build towards the opening day goal, Gresel and his team plan to begin testing their No.81 McRobert Fuels/London Recreational/ Hy-Grade Roofing/CUSW/ F1 Freight Systems/Gallinger Ford Fusion in the coming weeks. The team will test at their home track, Sauble Speedway, as well as at Sunset.

“I’m eager to get back behind the wheel. We’ve done a lot of work to it, front and rear-end stuff, but nothing too crazy,” Gresel explained. “We had a pretty good setup at the end of the year and it was pretty consistent. Hopefully we make some gains.”

After a challenging start one year ago, Gresel is forming a more conservative game plan as he enters the new campaign.

“Getting back in to the car and running 100-lap races right off the bat, we’re going to approach it a little differently. I won’t be as excited in the seat as maybe I was last year. I think everybody’s going to be that way,” Gresel said in forecast of the season opener.

Among the Sauble Falls team’s area of focus is their qualifying effort for the new season. The team took in plenty of information during the APC Series’ inaugural campaign last year to help their effort this time around. However, following last year’s APC Series win at Sunset Speedway where Gresel qualified via the B-Main, he proved just making the race is sufficient.

“It’s really tough. You can setup for qualifying, but then you have to start and finish the race on that setup. If we can qualify in the top-10, I’m okay with that,” he added.

Gresel has a pair of dates circled on his calendar this year. The Sauble Beach, Ont. native is eager to return to race at home. Gresel plans to compete at Sauble when the APC Series heads to the ‘Beach’ on June 25 and on July 30.

“I’m really looking forward to running at home here at Sauble. Last year we got rained out with the APC Series and we only had that one event scheduled here,” Gresel said. “We’re looking forward to coming back and running at home.”

For the latest news on Andrew Gresel and the Sauble Falls Racing Team as they prepare for the 2016 season, stay tuned to their Facebook page at facebook.com/saublefallsracing and by following @SaubleFalls81 on Twitter.

About McRobert Fuels: McRobert Fuels was started in 1995 in Strathroy Ontario and is a customer service-focused company. We are adamant about a few simple values: commitment to customers, quality workmanship and continual learning. McRobert Fuels focused on expanding into Propane by opening the Propane Division in 1999 at the Strathroy site. Shortly thereafter McRobert Fuels completed an Emergency Response Plan in partnership with P.E.L. For a complete list of McRobert Fuels services and to find out how they can help you, visit www.mcrobertfuels.com.

Andrew Gresel’s 2016 season is supported by several corporate sponsors, including: Sauble Falls Tent & Trailer Park, London Recreational, McRobert Fuels, Hy-Grade Roofing, F1 Freight Systems, Canadian Union of Skilled Workers, Gallinger Ford Lincoln, Castrol Canada, Pro Wraps Brisk Spark Plugs and RadenGresel@Ehomes.

Media contact: Clayton Johns Media

claytonjohns@hotmail.com

Clayton Johns
Owner - Clayton Johns Media
Facebook: Facebook.com/ClaytonJohnsMedia
Twitter: @cjohnsmedia
Snapchat: clayjohns

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=22398.msg114945#msg114945
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: April 22, 2016, 09:01:33 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats