Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: should nxt gen thunders only run the gm crate motor or built  (Read 6738 times)

Offline Tooner

• Car Owner
Re: should nxt gen thunders only run the gm crate motor or built
« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 10:25:16 PM »
Good for you Thunder6, its always a learning experience. It is a great help when people offer you GOOD advice. A reliable engine and car is a big part of being competitive. New drivers thats always a good thing. Whatever is decided in all the classes I sure hope its for the better. Might be a good idea for the owners to put some different posts up for changes but have no comments just poles???? Would give people some idea of what might happen for next year.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6716.msg33311#msg33311

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2007, 10:25:16 PM »

Offline Thunder6

• Don't mess with Tex
  • Series Owner
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2007, 10:28:41 PM »
spoke with lynch of kawartha today and he welcomes new gens, i think there is uncertainty about them now but they are the future of thunder no matter how hard you try to stop it. Remember when the crate engine was introduced to the late models to try to save money and most people said this will never work, and tracks banned them ?? there is less and less bodies available for the old styles and aftermarket only makes race bodies for montes in the old style. I think that would look brutal if everybody had the same body. So to make a future for this class the cars have to be identifyable to newer generations.

+1 If we could all get on the same page mechanically, I don't think the bodies would be an issue. We are very close, but even the coalition is not all together on certain things...

The time has come for some new ideas, New Gen is here, it's not going away. Let's get together and do this for Central Ontario race fans, and have some fun putting on the best show anywhere.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6716.msg33312#msg33312
"Dont be BEECH! And as always comrades, have nice day" fpsrussia

Offline flybyya8

• Track Owner
« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 10:34:13 PM »
I agree with you guys. I have some new gen chassis but I like the old full size cars. They look cool and are the future of the class. A good point about all the carslooking the same. Boring

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6716.msg33314#msg33314

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2007, 10:34:13 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats