Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Att: 4Fun Drivers at Sunset  (Read 39209 times)

Offline rossevans30

• Series Owner
Re: Att: 4Fun Drivers at Sunset
« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »
Ross did you not finish last in both of your heats?? and 19th in the feature. You always race with the fastest because they are lapping you  Stop being a dill hole.  Username has been a consistant top runner all year in a large field.  You run at mosport with about 15 other cars and by the looks of things the only reason you are 5th is because of the low car count.

LOL! :D

Geeze Steve, still laughing, yet the only time we've met, I've come out on top? Rookie over, vetran driver, grew up in a race car? Tables were turned I'd kinda be leaving that one alone.

Since everyone is interested in my stats, here is a good one, July 13th from Kawartha, do notice Mr. Slaughter below me in 12th. Also notice that the 5 drivers that beat me, are all TRACK CHAMPIONS, except for Ryens, and he speaks for himself. So here it is.

1 53X Mike Poulton
2 14 Steve Mayhew
3 44 Dave Doucette
4 87 Willie Reyns
5 27 Donny Beatty
6 30 Ross Evans
7 69 Martin Martin
8 00 Craig Willoughby
9 12 Jamie Wagar
10 72 Derek Van Neste
11 53 Dave Landles
12 45 Steve Slaughter
13 77B Brian Strawn
14 51 Blake Watson
15 93 Andy Ford
16 09 Dan Price
17 3 Tom Petrou
18 8 Jeff Remington
19 87X Corey Lehman

50 points out of 5th at Kawartha, with 3 crashes in the first 4 weeks. Do remeber this is my rookie season, running 2 tracks full time, only thunder in the province except for Mayhew doing that.
Ok this is funny, I had to come back and correct this, I'm 33 not 50 points out of 5th, gonna have to beat myself with a wet noodle for that scoreing mistake LOL

My record stands on its own. What to try and beat me in a lower class car, down 100+ hp and street tires, be my guest.

Better yet, bring it to Kawartha this Friday night, run 2 tracks in one weekend, like I do EVERY weekend ;)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51485#msg51485
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 05:09:48 PM by rossevans30 »
"If you spend as much time working on your car as you did online, you would be fast" - Stompin Tom Walters

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #135 on: August 21, 2008, 04:50:28 PM »

Offline Junior

• Series Owner
« Reply #136 on: August 21, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
At least he was nice enough to call me Mr.? LOL!! :D

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51486#msg51486

Offline rossevans30

• Series Owner
« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »
Ross did you not finish last in both of your heats?? and 19th in the feature.

Can you not count? What are you thinking!!!! I finished 16th not 19th!!!!!! Do I have to do everthing for you?

LOL, see how silly it really sounds.... But honestly, Peanut can even get a postion right thats posted online, and you want to burn your scorer at the post for 3 points...

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51487#msg51487
"If you spend as much time working on your car as you did online, you would be fast" - Stompin Tom Walters

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #137 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:05 PM »

Offline Old19thunder

• Race Fan
« Reply #138 on: August 21, 2008, 05:27:27 PM »
wow this is my first time on the site and it looks to me that it is just a website to bitch on for the weekend warrior i have been out of a race car for a few years now and i was dedicated to sunset for my 12 years that i raced. up until steve sold the track it was the best there was in ontario in my opinion we had 52 thunders at one point trying to make the 24 car feature and we never had the trouble that is there now. I am the person on dallas crew that had to go on to the track to help him up the stars with my dad and not one official was in sight to help or ask if he was ok. one of the clean up crew came down with the tow truck and flat out said he was on his own cause there is no medical help. that is a sad state of affairs and is unaceptable. the situation with the lack of yellows is terible there are cars half on the track with cars comin out of the corners and they are left there that is a bad time just waitin to happen and i know from experiance and it cost me a clip. the caution needs to be used more befor some one gets hurt badly.as for the 4 funs good on wes (who ever he is) for makin them add cages they are still race cars and some are just as fast as some road runners and there should be know limits to the safty of the drivers, i am a race fan first,i love the tracks i love the smells and the people we are a different breed and i hate to see people gettin hurt. i hope to have the 18 put back together so that i can see if i remember how to go fast and turn left. see ya at the tracks.
p.s. steve sr. i miss you as a owner of the track it has been down hill since you left, Jr i wish we could have raced against you one more time and Jeffy never forget old 39 what a lemon she was.

p.s.s. go get em herbie i am truly a fan you deserve another championship.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51488#msg51488

Offline Wild Bill

• Pit Crew
« Reply #139 on: August 21, 2008, 05:48:27 PM »
Sorry guys I don't want a car  I want a car count

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51489#msg51489

Offline IMSLOW

• Pit Crew
« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »
So ross evans, lets go back in time to that beaufitul day at kawartha! where steve slaughter went out first time in a thunder car on that track and oooooo won a heat! then proceeded to be doing quite well in the feature until a last lap incident and steve caught the tail end of it! but hey, juss remindin you!  ;)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51490#msg51490

Offline rebel77

• Pit Crew
« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2008, 06:00:25 PM »
Anyone one can win a car that has multiple championships. Do you not remember his camaro days???

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51492#msg51492

Offline TQkennyb

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2008, 06:13:16 PM »

Offline TQkennyb

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2008, 06:24:18 PM »
if you think it's so sh#t...why don't me make a bet and see who's car will turn a quicker lap at sunset lol

I'LL TAKE THAT BET TOO MYSELF AND USERNAME IN OUR MINI'S AGAINTS THE BIG RED THUNDER CAR!!!! WITH ONLY FOUR CYLINDERS I CAN RUN 17.0'S SO ONE MISTAKE AND YOUR BEAT 8)

Sure I'll take your money.. I'm not sure how you can knock an 18.1 lap time, it was my worst of the day, comeing sideways off the turn, but yet still fast than your track record 4-fun time. So if you want to bet my WORST against your best, bring it on..
Maybe Deb your scorer does need some help. WHY DON'T YOU HELP HER THEN??? Wouldgive you an idea of how hard it is. You'll get to see what it feels like to be yelled at over 3 points, after TONS of hard work.

I do no first hand about your scoring. I've run there remeber. For the feature, I was starting everywhere from 15th to out to on the bubble, to out ect ect. I laughted. It wasn't life or death. What it did show was someone was working VERY HARD to get it right. I am thankful.. 38 cars, 2 heats each, that 76 score, just to set the field for the feature, on top of all the other racing.

Why do I comment about I track I don't run full time. Because its funny... You guys and your whining are shooting your shotgun at the bottom of the boat, while you are in the middle of the lake. You want to sink the whole thing, dosn't matter that much to me, cept, you might bring this attudute to wreck a track I do race at fulltime...

p.s. Deb mad fun of your spelling. Who cares. Look at mine. Point is we have spell check, she dosn't for her scoring....

ross u missed the point.  i don't care about spelling just hypocracy.

you are intelligent but you are dodging my points and twisting them and it's clear as day.  u going on about me caring about spelling is weak...you've been there 1 night...
you ran an invitational or you just don't have a competitive bone in your body if you don't care where you start.  if you don't care you must be heading to the back.  comparing your trip to sunset with my season is apples to oranges....obviously you are in a different situation than me..

let's do it ross.  u and me....i'll bet $200 i spank you and you're big red machine at sunset if you can keep her straight lol...i don't race 4-fun either, so your odds just got worse...

Its a mini-stock right? LOL you really want to lose your 200 that bad? I won't have a problem turning a 16.8ish.. Wanna really be the big man, bring it to Kawartha, and run it with some speed. Save me ahving to re-gear my car.

No I don't really care where I start. I like to start at the back actually. That way I get to pass more cars. Start at the front, and I don't get to pass anyone at best. Competiive enough for you? Its just the results are not life and death to me, and not enought to insult somone that is doing me a favor.

It's kinda like insulting my crew, that stayed up all night fixing my car. They could've done better, and I would've got one more positon... Look at it that way and you won't have help for very long.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51495#msg51495

Offline Old19thunder

• Race Fan
« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2008, 06:35:21 PM »
Anyone one can win a car that has multiple championships. Do you not remember his camaro days???

you could have the best car there is with the most motor and best handaling but your a limp dick if you cant drive and pick your spots. racing is alot more then just turning left.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51496#msg51496

Offline rebel77

• Pit Crew
« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2008, 07:12:52 PM »
That is true but unless you can drive like Tom Walters who can win with a junk car the car makes a big difference

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51504#msg51504

Offline rossevans30

• Series Owner
« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2008, 07:21:52 PM »
So ross evans, lets go back in time to that beaufitul day at kawartha! where steve slaughter went out first time in a thunder car on that track and oooooo won a heat! then proceeded to be doing quite well in the feature until a last lap incident and steve caught the tail end of it! but hey, juss remindin you!  ;)

And at the end of the day, you are only as good as the number you finsihed, now thats race'n..

Do remeber I had to make it through the same oil stick and around more cars piled up to make it to the finish...

And Steve, when you are that big, they call you mister ;)  If it wasn't something to BEAT YOU then I wouldn't keep bringing up that I BEAT YOU.

Also racing a 17 second car agaist a car that when not setup, with a driver fresh to that track, turing the same time and putting money on it, may not be the best idea. If I can get a 16.7 then I can still run a 17.2 and beat you, and there is a free mistake.. I know you want to make me look silly, but the odds are stacked against you.

But I am game, and I will put my money up. I would suggest AC. Saves me using the excuse that you have more track time right?

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51507#msg51507

Offline Drive32

• Team Owner
« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2008, 08:36:58 PM »
OK.... Which 4-Fun drivers are seriously heading to Peterborough this Sat.  I'd like a car personally so my decision to go will be well worth it  Love to cheer the Sunset gang on  . Let me know

Bill

Bill! I am! And I'm taking your trailor with me. Is that okay? haha If you want it back to take your car to peterborough you totally can.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51518#msg51518

Miss Sunset knows how to neuter.
Don't mess with the new car. =)

Offline Junior

• Series Owner
« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »

And Steve, when you are that big, they call you mister ;)  If it wasn't something to BEAT YOU then I wouldn't keep bringing up that I BEAT YOU.

[/quote]

Group hug!  ;)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=8186.msg51533#msg51533

Offline Silverstone

• Track Owner
  • You don't have to race a car, to love racing!
« Reply #149 on: August 22, 2008, 07:21:31 AM »
S   I   L   V   E   R   S   T   O   N   E

HTML ezBlock

site
stats