Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Indoor Thunder  (Read 1244 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Indoor Thunder
« on: January 14, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »
I don't want to start any feuds here, but #93 Amber Meyer says "that Christie kid better stay out of my way", she is done playing nice and has no intentions of getting beat by a boy.

Now anyone that knows Amber knows she wouldn't really say that (well not 'til shes 12 or 13 anyway) but there is going to be some serious action this year in the Junior class and with Amber Meyer, Hannah Ferrell and Alex Hill all capable of winning, the boys may not even get a sniff of the top 3 some nights. Don't worry guys, if the girls are too fast we will make a class just for the boys.....NOT. LOL . All I am saying is if you think a 2010 Championship in Tillsonburg is going to be an easy deal, think again. Will it be fun trying to win---you bet--- but it ain't gonna be a walk in the park.

Any teams that need a racing fix, this weekend January 16 and 17 is the CPT race show at the Western Fair Agriplex in London. www.cptrace.com

Not only will a bunch of our racers be there with karts but almost every track in Ontario will have some representation for your entertainment.

Looking ahead, I have most of the callenders changed at my house and I am starting to realize that I need to keep planning for next year or it's going to be here before I am ready.

Already set are a couple of cool road trips this year. Both are at Ohsweken Speedway. The first being a static display of our karts at some little event Sat July 31st called THE WORLD of OUTLAWS national. More on this later but members will be showing off their karts at the biggest dirt show in Ontario.
The second date will be our turn to race on August 20th in front of the Grandstand during their friday night regular program. That should be very exiting racing under the lights in front of a grandstand full of people.

That's enough news for this week. See you at the show in London

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10932.msg78046#msg78046
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Indoor Thunder
« on: January 14, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats