Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: stupid scheduling  (Read 5339 times)

Offline rydaddyfromcincinatti

• Race Fan
Re: stupid scheduling
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »
"Cayuga is trying to make an attempt at making that weekend a Sprint Car multy show by running one show in the afternoon at one track and another show at night at the other track.
WHY ? CAR COUNT
Most Sprint car teams carry both an ashpalt car and a dirt car when going on the road, so what they are trying to do is make it easy on the race teams by running 2 different events within reach of each other, therefore making it easy for the Sprint car teams to justify the expence for travel, therefore making the feilds at both events full starting line ups.
A pretty smart move if you ask me by both track promoters."

With all due  respewct my friend, you have no clue what you are talking about. The best part is that you are countering someone else's objection to your post by saying all this nonsense about this person doesnt know what theyre talking about, you will sell them a fender to lean on to make them sound like a racer, etc etc...

My friend, you have no clue what you are talking about. How many Auto Value drivers race for a living? How many 360 sprint car driver srace for a living? How many 360 drivers that were at last years Nationals @ Ohsweken have a pavement ride also? How many auto value guys have a dirt ride? I bet you my testicles that not one single team at last years nationals had a pavement car with them - thats laughable. I also bet my testicles that not one single team at last years nationals had a pavment 410 car ready to go at home even! I bet my left arm that none of the auto value guys showed up to any races last year with a race ready dirt 360 in their hauler.

You have no clue what you are talking about, so perhaps you should keep your mouth shut on such issues to avoid making yourself look stupid. And, when someone points out that you have no clue, perhaps just admit it instead of making yourself look even more foolish with another post that further demonstrates how clueless you are on this subject!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5821.msg24299#msg24299

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »

Offline Pinecrest

• King of Canadian Racing Online
  • Series Owner
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2007, 01:12:14 PM »
 Well put .

I think most people that got past the explanation of what cars don't have fenders figured this goof out about the part where he was loading IRL road course cars up in a hauler 5 years ago. ::)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5821.msg24302#msg24302
The opinions expressed here are mine and not necessarily those of CRO or its other members , but should be .

Offline Mobil1fan

• Series Owner
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »
"Cayuga is trying to make an attempt at making that weekend a Sprint Car multy show by running one show in the afternoon at one track and another show at night at the other track.
WHY ? CAR COUNT
Most Sprint car teams carry both an ashpalt car and a dirt car when going on the road, so what they are trying to do is make it easy on the race teams by running 2 different events within reach of each other, therefore making it easy for the Sprint car teams to justify the expence for travel, therefore making the feilds at both events full starting line ups.
A pretty smart move if you ask me by both track promoters."

With all due  respewct my friend, you have no clue what you are talking about. The best part is that you are countering someone else's objection to your post by saying all this nonsense about this person doesnt know what theyre talking about, you will sell them a fender to lean on to make them sound like a racer, etc etc...

My friend, you have no clue what you are talking about. How many Auto Value drivers race for a living? How many 360 sprint car driver srace for a living? How many 360 drivers that were at last years Nationals @ Ohsweken have a pavement ride also? How many auto value guys have a dirt ride? I bet you my testicles that not one single team at last years nationals had a pavement car with them - thats laughable. I also bet my testicles that not one single team at last years nationals had a pavment 410 car ready to go at home even! I bet my left arm that none of the auto value guys showed up to any races last year with a race ready dirt 360 in their hauler.

You have no clue what you are talking about, so perhaps you should keep your mouth shut on such issues to avoid making yourself look stupid. And, when someone points out that you have no clue, perhaps just admit it instead of making yourself look even more foolish with another post that further demonstrates how clueless you are on this subject!

Man, if the unthinkable happens, you have the potential to end up like the Black Knight from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail".. ;D

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=5821.msg24305#msg24305

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2007, 01:16:52 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats