Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: CBRT DODGE TEAM EXPECTING SUCCESS IN THE WEST  (Read 693 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
CBRT DODGE TEAM EXPECTING SUCCESS IN THE WEST
« on: July 09, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »

July 9, 2014.  Immediately following the last event in the NASCAR Canadian Tire series  Canada’s Best Racing Team (CBRT) were getting ready for round number four which comes up this Friday night at Edmonton International Raceway and the race team hauler is already headed west.

A schedule that races in three different provinces in less than two weeks presents unique challenges but the #25 CBRT Dodge team worked hard to prepare for the busy July timetable.  “I just can’t say enough good things about this team” said McColm.  “The PacMen crew did a lot of advance work so our hauler could leave right after the last event and have everything ready and settled before things get started on Friday” he added.

This will be the first time the series visits Edmonton International Raceway and that always presents challenges but also a great opportunity.  “I’m familiar with that area and feel very at home out there and I’m really excited about our chances out west.  We have learned a lot already this year and I think we’re right on the edge of breaking out with kind of results we expected to achieve this year” stated McColm.

The #25 CBRT Dodge begin on track with two afternoon practice sessions on Friday July 11th at Edmonton International Raceway followed by qualifying at 5PM and the green flag waves for 300 laps of racing at 8:35PM local time.

Find out more and stay connected with Canada’s Best Racing Team throughout the racing season. Join the conversation on Twitter by using the hashtag #CBRT25 and follow @CBRTinc and also keep up to date with the team on Facebook at facebook.com/cbrtinc and you can visit www.canadasbestracingteam.com for more interactive features. 

Prepared by Todd Lewis & TL Sports & Entertainment, todd@tlsportsent.com (239) 961-2618

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=19670.msg111562#msg111562
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« on: July 09, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats