Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Well, I can finally say we have some dates set.  (Read 1495 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
Well, I can finally say we have some dates set.
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:45:08 AM »
Well, I can finally say we have some dates set. I was awaiting one track to make a decision.

Here is our schedule
I will not have it posted on the website for about a week.

Please notice there is a 3 day show, that would require you booking time off of your place of employment. It is absolutely, very, very important that I KNOW whether or not you will partitipate in this weekend. 
If you do not plan on running the ODLM, please take a moment to email me back and let me know.

Humberstone and Brighton events will remain the same pay.
The 3 day weekend is $2,000 to win each night, and $400 to start. We hope to increase the amounts and also it will be a 3 day accumulative point challenge event.

August 2   Humberstone
August 14  Edelwiess (Quebec - just a bit over the Ontario border)
August 15  Brockville
August 16  Cornwall
September 19 Brighton

August 1 - we may be giving show-up points to a race in NY. That is pending at this time.

Humberstone - we are trying to secure a second date from them. I will keep you all posted.

Merrittville - no race this year. They have a strict curfew there and could not fit us in their schedule/time line

Ohsweken - ODLM has nothing to do with any of their events for 2009

****Anyone who has signed up for the Karting event for February 22nd, please send your money to Debbie at PO Box 1727 Blenheim, N0P1A0 no later than February 9th. There will be several media produtions present that day to cover the event.  Any questions regarding this event, please call or email me.

ODLM registration will be available on-line in late February.

Debbie

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9262.msg64171#msg64171
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Well, I can finally say we have some dates set.
« on: January 28, 2009, 08:45:08 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats