Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: A bad night at Barrie June 23  (Read 29729 times)

Offline joeyw

• Car Owner
Re: A bad night at Barrie June 23
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 08:00:28 PM »
   QUOTE BLACK FLAGGIN ---As far as a member of the Baker clan chirpin off at McWhirter I think that is false!!! Dwayne, his dad and Kyle are all the type of guys that dont say sh*t if there mouth was full of it as it relates to the racing, and as far as using swear words go I challenge you to find one driver( team) that hasnt used a few expletives from time to time !! Does that make it right NO, but racing is an emotional sport and sometimes all of us vent before we think, that is no big deal and Sherry is a very classy gal as far as I can see always has a kind word for me!!! .

Dave l am dissapointed in you as you can sure write  a great racing report but l know wonder how accurate it is, you were not there you were with the rest of the blind people in the tower and on the flag stand . Night one Walters did not cause the wreck Dave THE SHOWSTOPPER LEWIS did, ask Brown, ask Baker, ask Mc Whirter, ask  Shepherd ask Malcom.,Lewis flat footed his as usual ill handling ride under the flag stand and went side ways and took out half the field ask Lewis he even apologized for it. You are wearing blinkers on this one l was at the track on Saturday, Sherry had a great deal to say mostly beginning with F,about the flag man, but she was right.  Her dad was screaming and shouting like some insane idiot at Mc Whirter and wanted to fist fight him, poor Mc Whirter did nothing Zero. Mc Whirter was so mad he tried to climb the fence to get at him,before running around into the pits only to be subdued by St.Onge, . Some idiot on Lewis's  crew with a beard and long grey hair ( not Terry ) was jeering and telling Walters it looked good on him after their a##h#le driver had cause the biggest wreck in history at Barrie  and nearly demolished Walters car. So unless you were in the pits please button it ,although  with the amount of comotion coming from the pit side  you could probably hear it in the tower.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26217#msg26217
« Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 08:29:20 PM by joeyw »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 08:00:28 PM »

Offline MID

• Nascar / OSS Team Owner
  • Series Owner
    • http://nil
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2007, 08:03:38 PM »
Pnecrest, I just put up a subject I know you would love to tap into. Its right up your alley and something everyone will understand when it comes down to knowing what your talking about.
Your Pal. Dave

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26219#msg26219

Offline team27

• Car Owner
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »
 A true classic worthy to be put next to Wade Petersons Dave The SHOW STOPPER Lewis. Quote :- Pinecrest about Black Flaggin

Once you launched into how nice a guy Dave is and how much charity work he does I knew you were on quick sand . I don't care if Lewis  supports a whole orphanage and has  adopted  more children then Anna Jolie , that has nothing to do with all the cars he has wrecked at this point that now is greater then any field of LLM that Barrie has had to this date.

Barrie will do nothing as usual, they have the nicest disorganized track in Ontario.The drivers do not have the money to fix cars week after week, and   they keep getting wrecked while the flag man and promoters do nothing.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26224#msg26224

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »

Offline taj 2

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2007, 09:11:46 PM »
broadway, hellothere, two of my biggest fans. Most people that actualy know me, understand what I am trying to acomplish. I spent many years not only helping make "BARRIE SPEEDWAY" what it is asthetically, starting and building the 4 cyl. class , even when the now management laughed at the class, and the only supporters where Mark ,Gord and Nigel, But took a ton of heat wearing a shirt knowing what was going on behind the scenes, what was being said behind the scenes about drivers, sponscers and a lot of so called friends. All I have pushed for over the years is eqaulity for every car and driver on that track. If a couple of "unknowns" who hide behind their names think I am an idiot who is holding Ed back, step up to the plate. I'm sure he would gladly take a free ride from you. So next time he is on pole, pull that want-to-be pace car you drive on Saturday nights up beside him and make the offer. My wife would be exstatic. Then we would probably here from him on a more consistant basis.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26227#msg26227

Offline yaya

• Car Owner
« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2007, 09:58:38 PM »
what i find funny is wasnt Mcqwirter bannned from Barrie not to many years ago and now people are defending him and he is not coming back till someone else gets booted  LOL  oh yeah i forgot about his Alstar antics LOL  !!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26231#msg26231

Offline xtremewife44

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2007, 10:25:32 PM »
With regards to the incident between us and the 48 of Kyle Baker. Sherry Baker is correct, she never swore at my husband, but if she had so what. I don't think i have met anyone at the track who doesn't swear. I am not saying that I agree with what Sherry did, if she had something to say to Dave it should have waited until he was out of his car and he had a couple of minutes to cool down after getting out of his car. But oh well...sh*t happens (oops, i swore - in case anyone doesn't know, i can swear like the best truck driver out there). If it had been that big of a problem I am sure that we would have spoken about the incident. From what i have heard both Dwayne and Sherry are stand up people, Dave and Dwayne know each other and have talked racing at times and he has even given some advise when it came to tires. I don't think i have ever met Sherry but I am sure that has more to do with our location in the pits then for any other reason. It is my understanding that it was someone else in their pits (i don't know if it was a crew member or not), that was screaming and swearing at Dave. Obviously being that we are both on the different teams we see what cause the incident differently, but as a stepmother of a racer in the charger class, i would be really pissed if someone parked my kid whether she deserved it or not.
From our point of view although Kyle is fairly new but he needs to pick a lane, we tired to pass on the outside and he kept bashing us, we tried the inside and we were bashed again. After 3 laps of this Dave had enough. Nothing against the kid but we are trying to win a race and we want to race clean, but if you are going to run us dirty, we can run that way too. We would rather not have to fix damage on our car every night - it takes the fun out of it.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26233#msg26233

Offline maddog

• Pit Crew
« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2007, 10:30:20 PM »
YAYA  i didn't now mcwhiter were kick out of barrie.  they have race there at least once per year since the track re:open with all the different owner- (i think barrie has had more owner since 1999 then any track in the country).  And for lewis let him keep racing there and wrecking the field if that want you like to see week after week. 

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26234#msg26234

Offline xtremewife44

• Rookie Driver
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2007, 10:46:14 PM »
All I have pushed for over the years is eqaulity for every car and driver on that track. If a couple of "unknowns" who hide behind their names think I am an idiot who is holding Ed back, step up to the plate.

Wow, good speech there. Funny thing about this, you were running around the pits trying to borrow a ride in a thunder car for a couple of weeks so that you could be a registered driver and protest both us and St. Onge and have us torn down because they would not let you protest us a you are not a registered driver and because Ed won't do it (and you tried hard). And please don't make yourself look more like an idiot by denying it, cause it was one of our friend's car that you asked to borrow.
We spend every night of the week working on our car, every weekend too, trying to make it better. So that we can be competitive, how hard to you work on yours - no no don't bother answering that ..... we know, we have help Ed tighten some of the loose bolts.
So here i am not hiding behind my name - i think it is pretty clear by my sign-on who i am, and here i am telling you that you are an idiot cause if you weren't and you had a problem with us or St. Onge and were any kind of a man you would "step up to the plate" you were talking about and talk to either of the teams you shoot your mouth off about but no you would rather do it behind their backs. You are not holding Ed back you are making it look like he is the idiot not you, since he is the driver not you and people won't know it is you doing this and not him cause all they are hearing is that Tremblay is causing problems. :-*

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26237#msg26237

Offline flybyya8

• Track Owner
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2007, 10:50:20 PM »
 I may be wrong but I belive it was Sauble, not Barrie. Anyway I might have missed somthing but I dont see why anybody involved would have a beef with Shawn in the wreck. Now with "Demolition Dave"..........

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26238#msg26238

Offline marcisfan

• Track Owner
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2007, 10:53:39 PM »
I may be wrong but I belive it was Sauble, not Barrie. Anyway I might have missed somthing but I dont see why anybody involved would have a beef with Shawn in the wreck. Now with "Demolition Dave"..........

No, he was banned from Barrie in either 1999 or 2000 after an incident with the Shepherd team.  I beleive he went to Alstar after that where there were also problems.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26239#msg26239

Offline flybyya8

• Track Owner
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2007, 10:55:36 PM »

Offline hellothere

• Series Owner
  • my friend is rich
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2007, 11:04:37 PM »
one thing about it taj, you want 00 and 44 torn down cause you think they are cheating maybe if you spent as much time and effort on your car you would be just as fast,i dont think either team is dumb enough to cheat as blantantly as a light weight crank, maybe just maybe they spent enough time and effort on set up and engine homework that thats why they are fast and you should give them credit..if you find out their cranks are legal whats next???watch them race the 44 has more motor the 00 has more corner speed, anyway your making lots of enemys including the track. i dont know if brad or steve go on here but im sure they would love to see what you write about the track especially steve ,you seem to have a shining for him..piss him off real good and i dont think it will be good for you..    >:( >:(

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26245#msg26245
even his accountant thinks my friend is rich

Offline Tooner

• Car Owner
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2007, 11:28:06 PM »
The biggest issue here is that the track needs to police the bad racing that is going on before the drivers do it themselves. I have seen drivers that drove aggresive start driving clean then the clean drivers start bashing that driver around. You want drivers to drive clean and when they do they get picked on so whats the point after that? Another thing that hasn't been mentioned about last Sat. what was up with the 00 stop and go in pit lane and getting his spot back?? Also if ya want clean racing maybe the prize should be kept a secret until the end of the race you are just asking for issues. Asking Whelen to get involved will just cause other issues that we don't need. Also TAJ maybe your driver should not go around bragging about a cheating part on his car before you start pointing fingers at other drivers also maybe you should also reposition the transponders on both your cars (amazing what ya see in the dark flashing under cars in front of the rear axles isn't it).

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26246#msg26246

Offline Kahnefreak

• Melson Mafia
  • Series Owner
  • Melson Racing
    • http://www.piczo.com/gpsracing
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2007, 11:29:35 PM »
wow guys...take it from somebody who has been slow and thought others were cheating before...i have worked on my car i have now for 3 years to get it to where it is today. Believe me you can go really fast without cheating. Oh and if anybody wants to know who I am i am the 38 charger car. I think the 44 thundercar has just been working on his car alot. the more you do every week the better you will get. just work on the car if your a slower car. don't just let it sit for the week. you'll never get faster that way, and you'll always complain about how fast everybody else is. as far as people calling others cheaters well that is just stupid. let tech do their jobs.if they are caught then so be it but until then please be quiet. you are all taking the fun out of racing. As far as saturday night....wow....crazy night for sure....i didn't like it finishing under caution like that at all....i didn't see what caused it but I know it wasn't needed. As for Sherry Baker....yeah we have had our differences in the past but she is a great lady and would gladly help anybody out if they asked. Kyle baker is getting better.....that is true...but more practice out front or in a pack would help him a bit. as far as Dwayne...he's a stand up guy in my books, he's always helped me out with my car and he's such a clean driver every week. The track is trying to make things better but with 10,000 people complaining every week about this and that it slows down that process. So just let the track do their thing, come out and have fun like it's suppose to be......oh yeah all the drivers in the charger division are awesome, we are all having so much fun and mostly everybody is racing clean. we are all a tight group....nobody in our class is really complaining about much this year and i think the track sees that we are having so much fun and we are gaining respect from the track. Maybe if other divisions did the same then the track might start respecting them a whole lot more too.....what do i know though....thats just my opinion..and geez guys cool off on the bashing, it's childish....see you all at barrie next week cause your all gonna be there anyway whether your pissed or not...haha

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26247#msg26247
"2nd place is just the first loser"

Offline WadePeterson

• Series Owner
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2007, 04:52:43 AM »
so it's official next week Lewis will be introduced as Dave "The Showstopper" Lewis  I love it!!!  as for you Mr. Taj2 Pay up sucka!! and you just might get some resepect, but you might have to stop some of that verbal diarriea that spews from that orfice in your face aswell!! and the ceating part on Eddies car wasn't really a cheating part more of a misunderstood piece (grey area) LOL (as for them bragging about it---they are Tremblays I rest my case) which in my opinion is way less then guys "tipping" clips or reworking the frame or my personal favorite having so many spacers in the control arm it has 45 degrees of camber!! as for the Doucette St.onge  motor issue there is none  Howard vs Extreme I really don't want to live off the difference here they both perform very very well!! And both guys have great chassis guys to turn to aswell Mace is a very smart man and so are the fellas at RIM!  We (Barrie crews drivers and fans) have the best show going on any given night with the fastest cars around period!!! and I'm sure we all intend on keeping it that way!!! As for getting on Walters I'm not a huge fan myself but I can respect the man, who was the first guy to say "we ain't running" when it was raining???? exactly, and he's usually one of the first guys to "go to bat" for all the LLM drivers when it comes down to it!! yep must be some type of bastard to do that LMAO like I said not really a fan just seem the man do some good things aswell!!! Let's see Lewis gone for a month and go from there I'm sure we could negotiate LLM drivers with that!!  WadePeterson for Prez!!!!!!  LMAO but join the fan club on facebook!!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6206.msg26252#msg26252
I am the ParkinglotJesus
I am one of few people to ever see the infamous "Maharagi" yes he was real! he dropped the biggest bomb in Sunset history!

HTML ezBlock

site
stats