Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Chaos Car Cancellation: A bad descision  (Read 5984 times)

Offline ernie

• Contributing Members
  • Series Owner
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 06:10:23 PM by ernie »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Re: Chaos Car Cancellation: A bad descision
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »

Offline Stang

• Pit Crew
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2009, 12:23:59 AM »
Exactly Harvman29

http://www.cameronmotorsports.com/crkc.htm

I raced this series a few yrs back for about 5 seasons and anyone interested in getting into racing should check this out, alot of fun and pretty inexpensive way to get into racing.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg73566#msg73566
Lance Bastien
Super Stock at Delaware Speedway

Offline Stang

• Pit Crew
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »
 about people harping on these Chaos drivers.... come on, give them a break, anyone would be disappointed in their situation. Besides If even 1 of those 17 people that only came to watch their driver(can't remember which driver it was) got hooked on Delaware Speedway's program, thats 1 more fan Delaware made, and isn't that the reason we get to race there? No fans no Delaware. I personally wasn't to disappointed it was cancelled but I sure did feel for the drivers and the fan's that sat in front of us holding signs supporting their driver when the annoucement was made.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg73567#msg73567
Lance Bastien
Super Stock at Delaware Speedway

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2009, 12:36:37 AM »

Offline Snotrod

• Series Owner
  • The original Snotrod
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »
Tyssen Toll - Snotrod
Follow on Twitter: @SnotrodTyssen
Facebook: SnotrodRacingHQ

Offline bluethunderfan

• Race Fan
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »
i agree with Racer43 100% who cares that chaos cars got cancelled i was glad ment i could get done what i needed to with my LOSC car and leave before 1am or later. they have never been anything exciting and im sure 95% of the people that were there would have just left anyhow like usual. thinking yall should get conpensated for your travel time to the track is just stupid, lets give one person some money for coming then everyone wants a hand out. the chaos cars are merly a division for people who cant hack it at any other division and just another excuse for a higher speed demo durby. if you want more reasons go read the damn 11 page thread on here about choas cars.

I disagree with number 51 completely. The chaos cars are a huge part of racing at Delaware. Kids love to go and see them race. Personally if the chaos cars did not race at Delaware i would not go and i know others who would not go as well. i attended the race where the Chaos cars were cancelled and i waited hours just to see them and was extremely disapointed when they were canceled. If we have to sit through the whole time LOSC cars are racing then i think they should have to wait the 20 minutes it takes for chaos cars to race. The fans of Chaos cars and the Chaos car drivers deserve the same time and respect as the other drivers. The chaos cars are exciting to a lot of people and they have never been a disappointment until this cancelation. The Chaos cars are interesting and thrilling to watch and it takes a lot of guts for those drivers to get out there and race. Some of the drivers have never raced anything else and as a starter wanted to try this so saying that their just "people who cant hack it in any other division" is rude. Id like to see you go out there and do what they do.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg74317#msg74317

Offline aswales

• Pit Crew
    • Adam Swales Motorsports
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 04:03:40 PM »
Id like to see you go out there and do what they do.

well as a matter of fact i have, july 4th weekend 2008 i drove from North Carolina and drove the one eyed people eater car so i do know what they do and i do know how much of a joke the class is, oh by the way i almost won that event leading untill last turn when the barrel was nocked in the grass and i followed by 3 of the 5 cars and wrecked into the tire in turn 4, after getting slamed in the drivers door by snot rod. I also had the OWNER and Jon from the track come and talk to me after the race saying how entertaining the race was when i was in it and how all the other races people just left and not stayed to watch. the chaos cars are a side show for the kids thats it nothing else, they are NOT a starter class, there takes NO skill in building these cars, they are really just an old style ENDURO car but 4 cyl. Back when all you did for enduro was put a cage in move the fuel cell and go. if the 4 people doing theses cars are having fun then good for them but complaining that they got cancelled is stupid, welcome to delaware, its been that way for years. At 11:30 they have to shut down or be fined by the county, its been that way for years, so buck up take it move on get ready for next year or do go play, they get enough of a hand out as it is plain and simple.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg74323#msg74323
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:40:08 PM by aswales »

Offline smithbarney

• Series Owner
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 04:09:45 PM »
i agree with Racer43 100% who cares that chaos cars got cancelled i was glad ment i could get done what i needed to with my LOSC car and leave before 1am or later. they have never been anything exciting and im sure 95% of the people that were there would have just left anyhow like usual. thinking yall should get conpensated for your travel time to the track is just stupid, lets give one person some money for coming then everyone wants a hand out. the chaos cars are merly a division for people who cant hack it at any other division and just another excuse for a higher speed demo durby. if you want more reasons go read the damn 11 page thread on here about choas cars.

I disagree with number 51 completely. The chaos cars are a huge part of racing at Delaware. Kids love to go and see them race. Personally if the chaos cars did not race at Delaware i would not go and i know others who would not go as well. i attended the race where the Chaos cars were cancelled and i waited hours just to see them and was extremely disapointed when they were canceled. If we have to sit through the whole time LOSC cars are racing then i think they should have to wait the 20 minutes it takes for chaos cars to race. The fans of Chaos cars and the Chaos car drivers deserve the same time and respect as the other drivers. The chaos cars are exciting to a lot of people and they have never been a disappointment until this cancelation. The Chaos cars are interesting and thrilling to watch and it takes a lot of guts for those drivers to get out there and race. Some of the drivers have never raced anything else and as a starter wanted to try this so saying that their just "people who cant hack it in any other division" is rude. Id like to see you go out there and do what they do.
[/quote

I personally do not call this racing, it is nothing more than a side show to fill a void.

The latest one was cancelled, and yes I feel a little bad for the competitors as this divisions race director kind of left them out on a limb, but get over it and show up on Saturday ready to put on a good show..( maybe the last one looking at the car counts?)

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg74324#msg74324

Offline smithbarney

• Series Owner
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 04:11:49 PM »
Id like to see you go out there and do what they do.

well as a matter of fact i have, last july 4th weekend i drove from North Carolina and drove the one eyed people eater car so i do know what they do and i do know how much of a joke the class is, oh by the way i almost won that event leading untill last turn when the barrel was nocked in the grass and i followed by 3 of the 5 cars and wrecked into the tire in turn 4, after getting slamed in the drivers door by snot rod. I also had the OWNER and Jon from the track come and talk to me after the race saying how entertaining the race was when i was in it and how all the other races people just left and not stayed to watch. the chaos cars are a side show for the kids thats it nothing else, they are NOT a starter class, there takes NO skill in building these cars, they are really just an old style ENDURO car but 4 cyl. Back when all you did for enduro was put a cage in move the fuel cell and go. if the 4 people doing theses cars are having fun then good for them but complaining that they got cancelled is stupid, welcome to delaware, its been that way for years. At 11:30 they have to shut down or be fined by the county, its been that way for years, so buck up take it move on get ready for next year or do go play, they get enough of a hand out as it is plain and simple.
[/quote

agreed 100%......

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg74326#msg74326

Offline Shadowracer

• Global Moderator
  • Series Owner
« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 12:05:32 AM »
Ok some folks love em. We get it. Some folks don't. We get it. The division is here to stay, and just factoring in that the series actually does have a sponsor in good standing that isn't going anywhere, we're gonna err on the side of the guys footing the bill and call this one closed.

The horse is long dead and starting to smell bad. No point in resurrecting him.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=10505.msg74344#msg74344
CHECK OUT THE "SHADOW REPORT" GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR LIVE RACE PICS AND UPDATES

HTML ezBlock

site
stats