Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Kawartha Results June-19th  (Read 2234 times)

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
Kawartha Results June-19th
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »
Well after picking the dirt out of my hair from Ohsweken last night....it was time for Round-3 at KD tonight.

All the Heats,Semis,Consi's went off fairly clean with some good racing threw out, the LM Semi got off to a rough start as the 7 got into the 16 right at the front of the field... the 8 slid in, the 81 spun sideways and slammed into the front of the 7, 71 also spun but didn't hit anything.   that would end the night for Nick Sinopoli, Kimball & Mercer  would return for the Feature.

Mini Stocks: Jason Juriga

Jason got to the front pretty easily, Wallace would close in at the end but not enough.

19 cars

Thunder Car: John Baker Jr.
This was the race of the night right here 17 cars took the green, didn't take long for Donaldson to get the lead...he would be pressured by Baker for multiple laps, as Reyns closed in from 3rd, a caution for a couple cars getting together in turn-4 would set up a 5 lap shootout. right off the start the 57,63 both looked to be playing a bit of mind games heading to the green.... just as they crossed the line the 87 jumped to the inside, they went 3 wide into turn-1 with all 3 cars making contact, 63 was able to correct first and take off to the lead, then doing down the backstretch the 87,57 still side by side....Donaldson didn't like Reyns moved as he turned down on him down the backstretch...Reyns was able to correct..and then wasn't about to back off going into 3, well both cars made contact...57 spun backwards up towards to turn-3 wall..Reyns swerved to the right to avoid him ....Reyns HAMMERD the turn-3 wall, the car launched up the wall and ended up upside down partly on top of the 57. Donadlson was able to drive away but would retire from the race.... Reyns car suffered serious front end damage......Let the Rivalry Begin!.

JBJ was able to take the lead after the lengthy red flag

Late Models:Brandon Watson.

22 cars took to the track for the 100 lap LM Invitational. (20 would start the Feature)

The Race would get off to a rockey start as 88,19 spun into the inside wall right off the start...this would end the night for Bryant.

The race was on a smooth path, with McHattie Leading..... untill (I didn't really see it), I assume the 10 & 1 got together.... Parsons would sit in the middle of the track, as Smith locked it up and slid hard into the front end of Parsons car...ending Vic's night.

Right off the restart Watson jumped from the outside to take the lead...few laps later, McHattie was able to re-take the lead, about 10 laps later Watson would take the lead....and not look back.

Top 3

1-Watson
2-McHattie
3-Morrow

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9924.msg68767#msg68767
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 11:58:07 PM by 3-Wide »
"RaceTracks are my 2nd Home"
"I'm a Short-Track junkie"

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Kawartha Results June-19th
« on: June 19, 2009, 11:45:57 PM »

Offline daisygirl818

• Series Owner
  • Out Picking WILDFLOWERS!
Re: Kawartha Results June-19th
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 12:24:00 AM »
Support the Dream and the WINNERS will follow.
You can bring a RACER to the track but Can't make him RACE!

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:29:05 AM »

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 12:29:05 AM »

Offline 3-Wide

• Series Owner

larue

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 10:07:52 PM »
quite the crash!!in the video its hard to see what happened going into turn 3.What did happened??

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9924.msg68879#msg68879

Offline Racing Habits

• Series Owner
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 10:43:22 PM »

Just a little news we have not seen in quite some time. Most weather reports are predicting sunny and 0 chance of rain in many locations for Friday ...............Knock on wood

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9924.msg68880#msg68880

Offline ladybugprincess88

• Series Owner
  • ~Sunset Informative Webmaster~
    • Sunset Informative
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 01:50:13 PM »
Thx for the recap, 3-Wide.

Congratulations to Brandon on the feature win!

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=9924.msg68945#msg68945
**48** MOJO CREW **48**

http://sunsetinformative.webs.com

HTML ezBlock

site
stats