Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: What's New  (Read 1043 times)

Offline CanadianRacingOnline

• What Should Be Here????
  • Administrator
  • Series Owner
  • 13 Seasons we have been around for.
What's New
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »
Time is Marching (pun intended) on and the next season is on my mind. The track has been watered and groomed today. Indoor Motocross wraps up on the 31st and marks the end of our 7 day a week operating hours.
Mixed into this weekend is the Tillsonburg Home and Rec Show just in case anyone thought we were going to sit back and relax.

April 9,10,11 is a crazy weekend of Remote Control car racing that sees 200 entries battling to be champions on our Indoor track. That will be put us in the middle of April and a signal that we have two weeks to get the building cleaned, the dirt arranged into an oval and the retaining wall up and secured. On top of this we all have our own Outlaw Karts to have tuned & ready for the first Practice on May 1st. I took the easy way out and ordered a new 25th Anniversary 500cc QRC Expert Kart complete with the Special Edition Graphics and Paint. Lets hope I can make it go as good as it looks.  LOL  Yes they have been making these karts that long. I would say that is likely why they are difficult to improve on, in any way.

May 4 is the first of our weekly 22 race series.  On May 15 we are hosting the first ever Indoor flat track motorcycle race. (Call Doug Lawrence 905-271-1789 for details on the bike flat track race)

That's all for now. Here comes Summer, Keep your head up and See everyone soon.

PS. AMB Mylaps Transponders came in today for any of our Kart Racers

Dave Chesterman
Chesterman Power Products
Tillsonburg Indoor MX
www.chesterman.ca
519-842-5977

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=11100.msg79579#msg79579
Canadian Racing Archive Project.
http://www.canadianracingarchives.com/

CanadianRacingOnline.com

What's New
« on: March 25, 2010, 10:30:22 AM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats