Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: Home Hardware Continues Backing Of Thomson  (Read 1535 times)

Offline racewoman

• Series Owner
  • He has my whole heart
Home Hardware Continues Backing Of Thomson
« on: May 12, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »
Home Hardware Stores Limited St. Jacobs has annouced the exciting sponsorship commintment to auto racing by renewing their partnership with Don Thomson Jr. for the 2007 NASCAR Canadian Tire Series.

Don Thomson has been sponsored by Home Hardward since 1999. What an honour Donny.  Don also holds the title to the most poles and is the all time winningest driver in Canadian Motorsport History. Don is also the only driver to win seven straight national Championships. Way to go Donny!

Don can come up to take the lead from the very back of the pack. He sure is a great racer to be watching.

Home Hardware Stores Limited is Canada's largest independent hardware, lumber and building materials and furniture retailer with more than 1,000 stores across Canada, under the Home Hardware, Home
Building Centre, Home Hardware Building Centre and Home Furniture banners. Dealers have access to 100,000 quality brand name and private label products and the company has annual retail sales of $4.6 billion. The cooperative was founded on January 1, 1964 by 128 independent hardware Dealers.

Thanks Home Hardware for sponsoring such a great driver and hard working team.

Very good luck Team Home Hardware in 2007

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6019.msg24764#msg24764
I will fix the coolant lines...you pick up the supper! Careful watching me cook may give you a heart attack ;)

CanadianRacingOnline.com

Home Hardware Continues Backing Of Thomson
« on: May 12, 2007, 05:21:15 PM »

HTML ezBlock

site
stats