Attention: Guests by accessing CRO, you agree to the site terms. Please read the terms of CRO Click Here

Author Topic: How about making Talledega the final race of the Chase?  (Read 3618 times)

username

Re: How about making Talledega the final race of the Chase?
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 08:55:17 AM »
hill its not that i want a crash it's that 43 cars are running within a second or a second and a half three wide all the way back and it seems like it's gonna happen.  there was that stretch of the COT race at talladega (i finally spelled it right lol) when all the fords were running nose to tail a little ways back but you have to admit that the restrictor plate races are more edge of your seat than the majority of the intermediate tracks.
and also it seems the restrictor plate races give the guys on the second tier teams a better chance at a good finish if they play their cards right...i'd hate to drive in it but it's the best tv and you have to race it in the chase anyways so why not maximize the chance of there being a change of position in the standings for your last race. 

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6975.msg36515#msg36515

CanadianRacingOnline.com

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 08:55:17 AM »

Offline hill3

• Series Owner
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
because that change in position would be luck not skill, having the dega race earlier in the chase allows a time frame to over come bad luck with skill, remember the bad luck can still follow you to all the tracks look at skinners truck race at homestead.agree with mid about darlington and bristol though not about eldora.

Linkback: https://www.canadianracingonline.com/smf/index.php?topic=6975.msg36522#msg36522
THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!      -PARA TODA MI VIDA-

HTML ezBlock

site
stats